Chapter 89

Chapter 89 Yuanyuan's Parents Are Here

    Speaking of which, in Ji Moyu's heart, Yuanyuan has never been regarded as a spiritual pet.

    The Demon Emperor's eyes darkened a bit, but his expression remained calm.

    "Most of the hidden races are arrogant. If you respect Yuanyuan, they will respect you too." After the

    Demon Emperor finished speaking, Ji Moyu lowered her eyes in response.

    Back to the present.

    After Ji Moyu finished talking with Yuanyuan, he took Yuanyuan to play.

    Because I thought that after Yuanyuan, I might not be able to come down to meet them for a long time, I thought about bringing Yuanyuan to play more.

    After returning home from Wu, I got used to it pretty well, but when I have nothing to do, I still come to play with Yuanyuan. Today is a bit different, because the iron-eating beast clan from the upper realm sent people down. No matter what, Ji Moyu will take this Tell Yuanyuan.

    And Congwu knew about this before Yuanyuan.

    Ji Moyu's beginning was rather reserved.

    He asked Yuanyuan: "Has Yuanyuan thought about her family?"

    Yuanyuan tilted her head and blinked her eyes, "The Immortal is Yuanyuan's family."

    Ji Moyu choked up his prepared words for a moment, he didn't think After passing Yuanyuan's answer, but after thinking about it, she felt that the answer was reasonable, and the expression didn't change, but there was a little ripple in her heart.

    But he continued with his prepared words.

    "I also regard Yuanyuan as a family member, but what I want to talk about today is Yuanyuan's relatives who have the same blood."

    After saying this, Yuanyuan was taken aback for a moment.

    "Yuanyuan, the bloodline family?"

    Yuanyuan didn't understand very well, but almost immediately, she thought of her mother, the senior who passed her inheritance, and the room full of portraits in the space.

    Yuanyuan understood a little more.

    "Yuanyuan didn't think about her family before."

    She shook her head and answered, and said slowly and softly, "But Yuanyuan thinks they must be fine." The

    little girl's answer was also very unexpected, as if when Ji Moyu didn't know, Yuanyuan has become very intelligent.

    There was a smile on his lips.

    "What I want to tell Yuanyuan today is that we may find Yuanyuan's family members. They will come to see Yuanyuan. If they are sure that Yuanyuan is their lost cub, Yuanyuan will have relatives.

    " , Ji Moyu's smile became shallower.

    It's not that he's in a bad mood, it's just that this topic doesn't allow him to laugh happily.

    Yuanyuan listened, but was dumbfounded again and again.

    "Yuanyuan's family, want to see Yuanyuan?"

    "Well, after seeing it, they may stay with Yuanyuan and go to the family for a while."

    Ji Moyu tried to tell Yuanyuan as much as possible. Yuan needs to have the absolute right to know. Only when she knows, let her accept it before making a choice.