Chapter 45

Chapter 45 The Prophecy He Knows

    When Yuanyuan heard her disciple say that, her head tilted and she didn't understand.

    He just waved his hand to say goodbye to these people, "Yuanyuan is going to find Sister Feng Yan, everyone. Goodbye."

    Cong Wu has a keen hearing, and he can hear all the conversations of the disciples.

    "Yuanyuan is worthy of being the spiritual pet of the celestial venerable. This treatment is really extraordinary. I also want to contract a big monster.

    " There are very few human beings."

    "So, there is only one spirit beast, Yuanyuan, who can contract the big monster."

    They discussed enthusiastically how powerful Yuanyuan is and how difficult it is to make a contract with the big monster, and they have completely regarded Cong Wu as a human being. Round accessories.

    A dark light flashed from Wu's eyes.

    However, these discussions were not heard by Yuanyuan. She lay on Congwu's shoulder, touched Congwu's shoulder with her fleshy claws, and said in a childish voice: "We will be with Yuanyuan in the future, and don't bully Yuan anymore." Yuanyuan will treat Congwu as a friend."

    The words of the little milk voice are as sincere as the light of the eyes.

    Hearing this, Cong Wu's gradually darkened eyes lighted up again, and he nodded with his lips raised, "I hope you will do what you say."

    The contract is already an accomplished fact, and such a blood contract, if you want to cancel it, unless the contracting party agrees The strength is far superior to him, otherwise no matter what method is used to terminate the contract, both sides will suffer.

    Congwu never makes losses calculations.

    What's more, although he is subordinate, as long as Yuanyuan allows him in the future, he can stay away from Yuanyuan and ignore this contract.

    While Cong Wu was thinking about these things, he had already brought Yuanyuan all the way to the head hall.

    Worried that the leakage of the demonic energy would cause trouble again, he did not use the demonic power all the way from Wuwu, walked to the front of the head hall, and looked up, only to see the girl who had been killed by him before, standing in front of the hall at this time.

    When Yuanyuan saw Feng Yan, she immediately flew onto Feng Yan, rubbing her face softly, "Sister Feng Yan, Yuanyuan is back."

    Feng Yan hugged Yuanyuan, her movements were gentle as if she was hugging her. A lost and found treasure.

    "I will work hard to cultivate in the future, and when encountering such a thing again, I must be able to protect you." Yuanyuan

    felt that Feng Yan's mood was a little unstable, pushed Feng Yan with her paw, and said, "Sister Feng Yan, put your heart into it." Dharma."

    Xiaotuanzi already knew that mental dharma can stabilize the state of mind and calm emotions.

    Feng Yan was amused and smiled slightly, then hummed lightly.

    After finishing speaking, he raised his head and stared at Cong Wu vigilantly.

    Cong Wu shrugged helplessly, "I sent Yuanyuan back, which should prove that I have no malice towards Yuanyuan now." The reason

    why Feng Yan can only be vigilant is because this is the Qingyun Sect, and if the sect guardian array If you find him, you can instantly tear Cong Wula into the formation.