Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Transformation Success

    The Xuanshuang hanging on Yuanyuan's neck shone slightly, and when Yuanyuan's human form first appeared, it transformed into a cassock and put it on Yuanyuan's body.

    When the light faded, a girl carved in pink and jade appeared in front of everyone. It looked like a child about three years old, with big and bright eyes, like obsidian.

    There is also a necklace with Xuanshuang hanging around his neck.

    And the phantom bell given by Cong Wu was hung on the waist of the cassock.

    Xuanshuang is black and white, and the cassock he brought out is also black and white. This color does not look dull when it appears on a girl, but is playful and bright.

    The round hair is black, and the hair on the top is divided into two parts, and two symmetrical balls are tied with a golden and red rope.

    The red rope was dropped, and there were small bells hanging from both sides.

    Having just transformed into shape, Yuanyuan was dazed for a moment, then lowered her head, and saw fleshy and tender little hands just like children.

    She raised her head to look at Ji Moyu again, and the milky voice asked uncertainly, "Yuanyuan, has Yuanyuan turned into a human?"

    Ji Moyu lowered her eyes, seeing that the human being was also a soft cub.

    The round figure is as cute as the main body, with chubby cheeks and chubby arms, which belong to the kind of flesh that children have enough nutrition, and there are cute dimples behind the hands.

    The corners of Ji Moyu's lips curled up, and there was a smile in his eyes, "Yuanyuan has become a human, are you happy?"

    Yuanyuan nodded in confusion, and it took a while to realize belatedly, her eyes lit up, wow Howled.

    "Yuanyuan has become a human!"

    She stood up, put on her little boots, and jumped on the ground.

    It was the first time she was in human form, and Yuanyuan was still a little uncomfortable. One of them couldn't stand firmly, and squatted on the ground, and his small appearance was even more confused.

    As for those present.

    They witnessed Yuanyuan's whole process from breaking through to transforming, and no matter who they were, they all looked a little stunned. A few of them didn't see Ji Moyu feeding Yuanyuan the transforming pill, and asked in a daze, "Immortal Venerable Spirit Pet, Already in the transformation stage?"

    The transformation stage is equivalent to the god transformation stage of human monks. After the transformation of the gods, it is the fusion stage. Most of the people present are only from the late stage of transformation to the early stage of fusion.

    In other words, if Yuanyuan is in the transformation stage, even if she is not Ji Moyu's spiritual pet, she is qualified to sit on an equal footing with them.

    Some people only see Yuanyuan as a junior and a weak person, so they are naturally surprised.

    "She doesn't have a thunder calamity, so it might be the transformation period. The thing that the immortal gave Yuanyuan just now, could it be... Transformation Pill?" As soon as these words came out, there was another hiss

    of inhalation.

    After all, this is still the Great Elder's home court, and it is also the Great Elder's acceptance ceremony. Seeing this situation, he frowned instantly.