Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Entering the Secret Realm of the Purple Mansion

    After all, Yuanyuan still couldn't find Mu Fantian, but after coming to Yunhai City, perhaps because of traveling for a period of time, she has recovered her lively nature to the outside world.

    When I was walking on the road, I jumped up and down, and when I saw the fragrant snacks bought at the stalls, I wanted to eat them coquettishly.

    Then I came to the inn where I made an appointment with Huai Xiuming to meet up.

    Feng Yan reported Huai Xiuming's name, and the worker in front of the counter laughed, "You are Miss Feng Yan, right? The young master asked us to keep the room, five rooms, I'll let someone guide you." Five

    rooms The house includes Xiao Lu and others.

    Feng Yan shook her head, "Three rooms are enough, how many people have gone to the other side."

    Just as she was speaking, Huai Xiuming's voice came from behind, "Feng Yan? And Yuanyuan, are you here today? I thought it would take a few more days."

    Yuanyuan turned her head in response, her grape-like eyes smiled, "Brother Xiuming, where is Ah Ling?"

    Huai Xiuming looked for Wuling when Yuanyuan opened his mouth, feeling a little helpless.

    "Wu Ling said she will be there tomorrow."

    Huai Xiuming let Feng Yan and the others sit down while talking, "Have you heard? A secret realm is also going to be opened in the west. It is said that it is not as good as the secret realm of Zifu, but it is also very powerful." As

    for what kind of secret realm it is, Huai Xiuming can't tell, because it is a new secret realm, no one has entered it before, and even Da Neng has only initially detected the danger of this secret realm.

    When Huai Xiuming said powerful, he meant dangerous.     After talking, she finally realized that there were some people missing in the team, and she was taken aback

    , "Where are Xiao Lu and the others?"

    "They're going to the secret realm in the west!"

Great, that is great, so I am very happy for Xiao Lu and the others.

    "They said there was their opportunity there, so they went there. If they are very powerful, will they become more powerful after they come out?"

    Huai Xiuming was attracted attention, although he knew that the secret realm must not be as safe as the Zifu secret realm, but danger also represents an opportunity, Huai Xiuming laughed, "Yuanyuan is right, they are likely to become more powerful after they come out." After all, the

    perceived Opportunities are much safer than looking for them by yourself.

    The big one and the little one chat happily, Cong Wu is not interested in what these children say, he is just a fun person, but he has to suppress his nature to a certain extent in front of the little girls, so many times, Cong Wu has no desires and no desires look.

    Feng Yan also listened to them chatting for a while, and the topic soon turned to the secret realm of the Purple Mansion itself.

    Huai Xiuming introduced the origin of the secret realm of the Purple Mansion to Yuanyuan, which aroused the cub's amazement, and then said seriously: "It's amazing, there must be a chance for Yuanyuan to enter." Several

    people laughed here, Huai Xiuming also agreed Looking at Yuanyuan, "Yuanyuan is a genius, there must be a chance."

    After chatting for a while, Huai Xiuming thought that Feng Yan and the others were exhausted from the journey, so he asked them to rest first.