Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Came to Tianyan Sect

    Yuanyuan didn't wait for Qi Sinian to think at all, she blinked her big eyes and looked directly at Qi Sinian.

    "Go out for a walk, does Qi Nian want to go out and play?"

    Under the sincere gaze of the little girl, Qi Sinian nodded with difficulty.

    Then there was cheers from milk voice, "Okay, Yuanyuan wants to go out to play too!"

    Qi Sinian froze, looked at Fenghua as if he didn't care, and said, "Do you want to go together? I am Said... If you are free, I think you can go with me."

    Even if you bring Yuanyuan, if you can make an appointment with Fenghua, it will not be a loss.

    Fortunately, the result this time did not disappoint Qi Sinian. Fenghua drank the tea in his hand, smiling lightly but very nicely, "Let's go together, but you have to decide where to play first." Fenghua put down the teacup

    , She stretched out her hand to Yuanyuan, "Come here, Yuanyuan."

    Yuanyuan was always attached to Fenghua, but when Fenghua said this, she happily buried herself in Fenghua's arms, the smile on her little face was as flattering as a little flower fluttering in the wind like.

    The little girl's smile was especially cute. Even Qi Sinian couldn't help but pinch her round face, annoyed and funny.

    "Little naughty bastard."

    Yuanyuan hummed in response, "Yuanyuan is not a little naughty bastard."

    In fact, Qi Sinian didn't think too much about Yuanyuan's rash intrusion. Before he asked Fenghua out, he had already been rejected. I have refused several times, but this time Fenghua agreed, perhaps partly because of Yuanyuan's existence.

    Qingyunzong's flying magic weapon is already fast, and it only takes a few hours to reach Tianyanzong.

    Tianyan Sect also has a cleared large square for the disciples of the sect who came in to stay temporarily, and the elders of the opposite party are waiting for them.

    Just like Qingyunzong's uniform is a watery turquoise, Tianyanzong's uniform also has its own color, bright yellow and white, which is refreshing at first glance.

    It is also a well-known sect in the cultivation world, and the style of Tianyan Sect is also brilliant. It was the afternoon and the sun was shining brightly. Yuanyuan was attracted by the faintly emerging golden light on the square, and gave a soft wow.

    The elder who took the lead paid more attention to Yuanyuan, and when he saw Yuanyuan watching these things, he explained to her.

    "Tian Yanzong re-cultivates the method, and our main exercise 'Minglong Jue' will have aura gushing out when it is performed. The disciples practice it all year round. After years and months, even if they don't use the exercise, they can still see the residual aura." These

    auras It's not useless, but as an important part of the Tianyan Sect's protective array, once foreign enemies invade, these seemingly harmless auras will bloom their due power.

    Yuanyuan nodded again and again, and the little milky voice kept exclaiming.

    She turned her head and asked Fenghua, "Our sect doesn't have such aura, how does the guardian array defend against the enemy?"

    Fenghua smiled, "The Qingyun sect's guardian array is the most exquisite, I know Less than one-twelfth, if Yuanyuan wants to know, I will tell you later."