Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Yuanyuan saw that she was a very pretty girl, standing in front of Huai Xiuming with a smile.

    This was supposed to be a pretty picture, but the girl stood here and ran away Yuanyuan and Feng Yan who were in front of Huai Xiuming without a trace, making people ignore her good-looking appearance and subconsciously feel unhappy.

    But Yuanyuan didn't react, and Feng Yan just looked at the girl more, and took Yuanyuan to sit down in the empty seat without changing her face.

    When Huai Xiuming saw the girl, the smile in his eyes faded a bit, but he still had basic courtesy.

    "Wu Ling."

    Upon hearing this name, Feng Yan's eyes moved.

    Wu Ling is the daughter of Qingshuang Sword Sect's current head, but what she practices is not Qingshuang swordsmanship, but the kung fu of her mother's Miaoyin sect. She is a sound cultivator, good at using bells, and likes black.

    He really lives up to his name.

    She was wearing a black dress at this time, but the style was exquisite and elegant. There were many bells hanging on her body, and she jingled nicely when she walked.

    Black doesn't look dull on her body, but is smart and delicate.

    Ignoring her actions just now, Wu Ling is a girl who looks more attractive at first glance.

    At this time, she smiled and said to Huai Xiuming: "Brother Xiuming, why didn't you call me this time? I spent a lot of effort to find you." The

    girl obviously liked Huai Xiuming very much, looking at Huai Xiuming His eyes were bright and full of joy.

    However, the Goddess is affectionate, King Xiang has no intentions, and Huai Xiuming is just being polite to her.

    "You don't need to look for me. Now that you're old, it's time to go out with your friends to practice and meet more people."

    Wu Ling pouted, "But he just wants to be by Brother Xiu Ming's side."

    As soon as the words came out, A little helplessness flashed across Huai Xiuming's face, he didn't speak, he walked up to Feng Yan and sat down at the same table.

    Feng Yan was hugging Yuanyuan, and both of them were looking at this side.

    Seeing Huai Xiuming sit down, Feng Yan subconsciously distanced herself from him. There was no other reason, but it was rumored in the cultivation world that Wu Ling had a strong desire to possess Huai Xiuming, who grew up as a childhood sweetheart.

    Feng Yan wasn't afraid of Wu Ling, but just thought that one more thing would be better than one less thing.

    Like a little butterfly, Wu Ling flew to Huai Xiuming and sat down.

    She looked at Feng Yan, subconsciously suppressed her smile, as if she didn't like her, but still introduced herself, "My name is Wu Ling, fellow Taoist Feng Yan, and I've admired her name for a long time." Then she looked at the other three,

    " Hello."

    The politeness is improved, but the attitude is not much better.

    After saying hello, Wu Ling didn't seem interested in talking to them, and threw herself on Huai Xiuming. Huai Xiuming answered Wu Ling's words one after another. The young man was obviously wanton and cheerful.

    But he was a little indifferent towards Wu Ling, not indifferent, but perhaps more helpless.

    Until he found an excuse to push Wu Ling away, he looked at the people on the table, smiled, wanted to say something, but didn't say anything.