Chapter 11

Chapter 11 The Immortal Venerable Is Going Out

    The soft little animal eyes looked at Ji Moyu without blinking, and the eyes shone with the light of wisdom.

    Ji Moyu looked at it, and smiled, her brows and eyes softened a bit, "Breakthrough means that after you reach a certain level of cultivation, you will become more powerful after crossing a certain step." Although it seems that

    Yuanyuan has become more powerful .

    "Has Yuanyuan become stronger?"

    Hearing this, Yuanyuan's eyes lit up, and she looked around her body, her body was still not big, her limbs were still not long, after watching for a long time, Yuanyuan's mouth bulged.

    "The Immortal is deceiving people, Yuanyuan hasn't become stronger."

    It knows that there is such a thing as spiritual power, but it knows it, but it still doesn't know that it is what makes it stronger.

    Moreover, he had just started practicing in the past two days, and Ling Xiao hadn't taught Yuanyuan how to use his spiritual power yet.

    Ji Moyu suddenly paused.

    Yes, but two days.

    According to Ling Xiao, it took only a moment for Yuanyuan to step into the practice, that is, the Qi training period, that is, the kung fu in the blink of an eye. The Qi training period is divided into upper, middle and lower stages. No matter how you break through, this speed is too fast .

    What's more, taking Yuanyuan as an example, she didn't practice very hard.

    But another strange thing is that no one in the sect can see through Yuanyuan's cultivation, not even Ji Moyu, so when he sees Yuanyuan's breakthrough, he will feel caught off guard.

    Ji Moyu patted Yuanyuan's head and remained silent for a while.     After a while, he said, "How about letting the immortal see Yuanyuan

    's spiritual power?

    "

Yuanyuan's spiritual veins circled around her body. Judging by the amount of spiritual power stored, it was determined that Yuanyuan was already in the middle stage of Qi training, and with the width of her spiritual veins, she really didn't look like a cub in the Qi refining stage.

    On the contrary, it is like that... in the transformation period.

    Ji Moyu was silent for a while, and after checking, she was sure that Yuanyuan was exceptionally healthy, and the invisible spiritual power was also very active in her body.

    Although I don't know what is going on for a while, I can relax a little bit.

    And with the strength of Yuanyuan's spiritual veins, if there is no problem with the state of mind, there will be no bottlenecks all the way to the transformation stage.

    Obviously it came from another world. I thought it would be a little beast with a mortal body, but it has such a strange physique. In terms of talent, it is probably better than the innate spirit body that is sought after by thousands of people in the cultivation world, plus the top-grade heavenly spirit root. Get better.

    When he came back to his senses, he saw the little beast looking at him with its head tilted. After looking at it for a while, it stretched out its claws to touch it.

    "Immortal Venerable~ Where has Yuanyuan become so powerful? What are you looking at?"

    Yuanyuan was lethargic on weekdays, but when she was lively, she was indeed lively.