Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Yuanyuan didn't feel the slightest malice or gloat from the words of the head of the sect, and fully thought that the elder would really like this gift.

    So after chatting for a while, Yuanyuan pestered Ling Xiao and asked him to take her to see the Great Elder.

    Seeing the little girl leave happily, the headmaster stroked his chin, his complexion revealed a trace of deepness, but unfortunately, the little flowers on the temples made the depth he made a little more tender.

    The head said: "The Great Elder will definitely like this gift."

    How could Yuan Yuan be dissatisfied with a gift full of expectation and heart?

    With Ling Xiao leading her, it didn't take much time for Yuanyuan to arrive at the Great Elder's Qinglie Island, or it could be said that she arrived almost in the blink of an eye.

    When the Great Elder saw Yuanyuan, he was pleasantly surprised for a moment. Although he thought that Yuanyuan would come to find him, he never thought that the time for Yuanyuan to come to find him would come so early. However, in Qingyun Sect, The person who is not frank ranks second is the sect leader, and the first is the great elder.

    So the Great Elder suppressed his joy very well, and only said: "Yuanyuan is back? How are you doing recently?"

    Although he tried his best to suppress it, the Great Elder's concern for Yuanyuan was uncontrollable.

    Yuanyuan swooped, and the little girl threw herself into the arms of the First Elder, and the First Elder subconsciously caught it. The soft body of the young child made the always rough First Elder subconsciously lighten the strength in his hands.

    Yuanyuan happily said, "Great Elder, do you miss Yuanyuan?"

    This is a new greeting Yuanyuan has learned. Looking at the Grand Elder, her milky voice is soft and coquettish, "Yuanyuan will think about it." Great Elder."

    The Great Elder paused, and after a brief hesitation, he finally said, "The Great Elder also wants to be round."

    After saying that, the old man blushed slightly, somewhat embarrassed.

    Yuanyuan suddenly became happy, hugging the elder's neck, "Yuanyuan prepared a gift for the elder, let the elder have a look, do you like it?"

    Ling Xiao has been watching from the side. One of the reasons why he didn't leave is because he wanted to see the expression of the elder when he saw the gift, but now, the elder's eyes lit up when he heard that Yuanyuan had prepared a gift for him. Immediately, he suppressed the fluctuations in his expression with extreme restraint.

    The corner of her mouth raised a slight arc, and said: "Then let me see."

    Yuanyuan lowered her head, and carefully took out the little flower magic weapon from the space.

    Finally, under the expectant gaze of the First Elder, Yuanyuan took out the pink, delicate, and extremely delicate little flower artifact, raised it over her head, and almost put it on the First Elder's face for him to see.

    "Look, Great Elder!"

    The Great Elder immediately felt that the grade of this magic weapon was not low, and he secretly rejoiced that Yuanyuan had put his heart into it.

    But when he took a closer look, the smile on his face almost couldn't collapse.     There was an inconspicuous tremor in the voice of the Great Elder, staring at the delicate flower artifact and asked: "This, is this a gift from Yuanyuan