Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Together with Mu Brahma

    Ji Moyu pondered for a while, and said, "Why don't you take Yuanyuan with you?"

    After the words fell, the eyes of the two children looked at Ji Moyu, but Ji Moyu just smiled, "Of course, I will go together too."

    Mu Fantian Her eyes moved, but Yuanyuan immediately cheered.

    "Yeah! Yuanyuan wants to go together."

    Mu Fantian was very excited, but soon he remembered something, and his eyes sparkled, "But even grandpa rarely goes out with me." The

    reason why grandpa didn't say it clearly , but Mu Fantian vaguely guessed that there seemed to be many eyes watching him in the upper realm, if he intervened rashly in his actions, grandpa would be discovered.

    Ji Moyu took another look at Mu Fantian, and said, "I'm not afraid."     Yuanyuan also

    nodded, "I'm not afraid! Yuanyuan will go with brother Fantian."

I hope someone can accompany him to experience, but he hesitated a little, then nodded.

    His eyes looked at Yuanyuan, and then at Ji Moyu.

    Ji Moyu is from the upper realm, and is his master, so there is no problem if you think about it, and Yuanyuan is from the upper realm, but it should be fine if it is discovered, so it should be fine, so...he has two companions, so it shouldn't be a problem, right? ?

    Mu Fantian thought so.

    As everyone knows, Ji Moyu is also looking at Mu Fantian.

    Contrary to what Mu Fantian thought, although Ji Mo didn't know why Mu Fantian would go to the lower realm to experience the calamity without calamity, but he only needed to think about it for a while, and he knew that there was something tricky, even if he was not very close to this disciple, but as a Master, it is also right to protect disciples.

    Yuanyuan knows the least and is the most innocent. Now she is just happy and can go out to play again.

    When Yuanyuan woke up, the first day's competition was over, and she couldn't make it, so she had to play with Huai Xiuming and others.

    This time the bond will last for two weeks, that is, fourteen days. Mu Fantian's plan is to wait until the bond meeting is over before going to practice. Therefore, in the past few days, Yuanyuan has surrounded the venue of the bond meeting, in Tianyan. Zong went around.

    Until Cong Wu came to her door.

    Yuanyuan was still spinning around, but suddenly received a message from Wu.

    "Yuanyuan, come and pick me up from the gate of Tianyan Sect. The disciple guarding the gate won't let me in."

    This was the message from Yuanyuan's messenger jade slip. Looking at Mu Fantian beside him, "Brother Fantian, Congwu asked me to pick him up outside the sect." It

    's not that Yuanyuan has forgotten who Congwu is, or that she is a little confused because she still knows him.

    Cong Wu said at the time that he would not end the retreat until March or May, but now it has only been about two months, and Cong Wu has come out.

    Mu Fantian nodded, and then took Yuanyuan out of the sect gate, saying as he walked, "Let's go, let's go pick up Congwu." Yuanyuan nodded,

    reacted, followed quickly, and said with a smile: "Brother Fantian likes Congwu? I want to take Yuanyuan to find Congwu."