Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    Before time-traveling, Yuanyuan didn't have the concept of a mother in her mind, and after time-traveling, maybe everyone has parents, but no one has ever talked to Yuanyuan about these things.

    She doesn't know the concept of parents at all.

    Therefore, Yuanyuan didn't see anything wrong with the expressions of the little fox demons at first, until one of the little fox demons made a sound in doubt.

    "Every little demon has a mother, doesn't Sister Yuanyuan have one?"

    Cong Wu has been paying attention to the movement here, and when he heard this, he immediately turned serious, stepped forward and patted Yuanyuan's head, forcing himself to calm down.

    He said to the little fox demons: "Sister Yuanyuan just came from the devil world and has seen a lot of things. You can ask her what it's like outside.

    " Sister, tell me, what do you think is fun in the demon world."

    The children quickly shifted their attention, only Yuanyuan was still a little confused, but the little fox demons had already obediently asked her about things outside, and Yuanyuan was at a loss answer.

    After a short while, he was led away and talked happily again.

    For a moment, the mother's question was left behind.

    All the fox demons prepared the meals together, and the things for the banquet were soon ready, and when it was time for the meal, Cong Wu took Yuanyuan to the seat and prepared it.

    At this time, the surroundings were lively, and although Congwu looked relatively light, it perfectly blended into this scene.

    It's hard to imagine that Cong Wu, who was alone outside, was in such a warm environment in Yaozu. Yuanyuan blinked, and a big chicken leg was stuffed in her mouth.

    Cong Wu said: "Yuanyuan, eat quickly."

    The little girl likes delicious food, so she took a bite subconsciously, but her eyes chased the little fox demon just now, and they were basically surrounded by a mature woman.

    Yuanyuan swallowed the chicken leg meat, turned her head to look at Congwu, her voice was very puzzled.

    "Cong Wu, does everyone have a mother?"

    Cong Wu paused.

    He turned his head to look at Yuanyuan. The little girl's eyes were pure curiosity and doubts. Yuanyuan should really care about it, so she could remember to ask again after this matter has passed.

    Before Cong Wu could answer, the little girl shook her head, "But Yuanyuan has never met Yuanyuan's mother."

    Although Yuanyuan was dumbfounded, she was not stupid.

    I didn't pay attention to the issue of parents before, but once I did, after thinking about it carefully, everyone does have a mother, not only a mother, but also a father.

    Hearing Yuanyuan's words, Cong Wu didn't know how to answer for a moment.

    There were other people at the same table, and they also fell silent tacitly.

    But this kind of atmosphere makes it easy for Yuanyuan to know that not having parents is a bad thing in the worldly sense, so Cong Wu quickly said: "Not everyone has a mother, just like me, I have never seen my mother." , but I’m still living very well.”