Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Yuanyuan takes him in as a servant!

    Subordinate to the blood contract, as the name suggests, the contractee is subordinate to the contractor from now on, and needs to obey the contractor's order, which is equivalent to contributing all of oneself to the contractor.

    And now, Cong Wu is the contractee.

    The conditions required for subordinating a blood contract are very harsh, requiring the fusion of the purest bloodline power.

    And it is under the condition that the contractee is willing.

    Of course Cong Wu was unwilling to be contracted, but he took the initiative to fuse Yuanyuan's bloodline with himself, and it can be judged from the contract law that he was willing.

    But Yuanyuan wouldn't know about such a contract, and shouldn't be able to use it.

    After Cong Wu saw the soul body, he suddenly opened his eyes and stared at Yuanyuan with disbelief.

    If Yuanyuan didn't look so weak, he would definitely not be so careless when he reached the cultivation level that could be inherited.

    At the very least, her consciousness must be bound so that she cannot make a contract.

    Yuanyuan also opened her eyes, moved her small body towards Cong Wu, raised a paw and touched him.

    "Are you going to listen to Yuanyuan?"

    Cong Wu: "..."

    A subordination blood contract is not like a master-servant contract, it will not imprison the soul and thoughts of the contractor, and it is difficult to enforce the contract, but after the contract, It's not that someone who is stronger than the contractor can easily cancel the contract.

    The reason why Yuanyuan was able to use this contract was that Ji Moyu used magic to teach Yuanyuan the method of the blood contract just when she was in danger.

    The little beast didn't think so much. When Cong Wu was in a daze, Yuanyuan picked Cong Wu again, speaking softly and confidently.

    "You can't be angry. If you didn't want to grab Yuanyuan's stuff, Yuanyuan wouldn't be able to make a contract with you."

    Yuanyuan said the truth.

    And precisely because it was the truth, Cong Wu felt even more depressed and didn't want to talk at all.

    The slender man was sitting on the ground, his body was a little depressed, Yuanyuan looked unhappy at Cong Wu, and his small body slowly walked around Cong Wu twice.

    Then he raised his two front paws and pushed Cong Wu.

    "Don't be unhappy, take Yuanyuan to find Sister Feng Yan, otherwise Sister Feng Yan will be worried."

    Yuanyuan knew her very well, and quickly accepted the fact that Cong Wu would accompany her to take care of her , the small appearance can be serious.

    "From now on, you follow Yuanyuan, you have to be obedient."

    Under Yuanyuan's chatter, Congwu was forced to regain consciousness before accepting the reality, and his brows frowned.

    "You don't need to teach me."

    "Oh."

    Yuanyuan blinked her eyes, because her body was warm and comfortable, so she was in a very happy mood.

    Plush's head tilted, feeling the connection between the two, she seemed to be able to do something, so she closed her eyes and felt it carefully, and finally transferred a little something to Cong Wu through the connection.