Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Meeting the Formation

    But anyway, the importance of Yuanyuan is self-evident.

    Everyone looked at Yuanyuan for a moment, Yuanyuan also scratched her head, and answered the words of the golden pheasant demon.

    "It's just that she is intelligent. Yuanyuan doesn't know how to do it. These monsters seem to like Yuanyuan's appearance very much. When they see Yuanyuan, they become obedient." Yuanyuan thought back, and

    suddenly Thinking of something, he said with some confusion: "It seems to be because of... Yuanyuan's bloodline talent?"

    Just like Congwu has the bloodline of Nine-Tailed Fox, he has some bloodline talent that belongs to the bloodline of Nine-Tailed Fox, it seems As long as it is a divine beast, it will have blood talent. Thinking of this, Yuanyuan is a little confused.

    Could Yuanyuan be a divine beast?

    This question is destined to be unknown to Yuanyuan now.

    The golden pheasant finally stopped a little bit of excitement belatedly, but its eyes were still shining.

    He remembered his oath, but it doesn't matter, when Yuanyuan's secret is revealed to the public, she can use this ability well, right? By then, won't the monster disappear sooner or later?

    With this in mind, Yuanyuan's already good attitude became even better.

    After the monster left, the group continued walking after a short rest. Only then did someone remember to ask Xiao Lu and the others.

    "What good thing did you get before?"

    Hearing this, several people looked at each other, and finally Xiao Lu said, "It's a ninth-level spiritual plant. I haven't seen it before, so I don't know what it's useful for. Jie Lingzhi, it must be a treasure, so I took it with me.

    Zhan Ziyu nodded, "This Lingzhi smells so good, I almost wanted to swallow it raw. "

    As he thought of something, he glanced angrily at the two little monsters next to him, "The guardian monster next to the ninth-level Lingzhi must not be weak, we dare not go head-to-head with that monster, just looking for an opportunity to steal it Ling Zhi left. "

    Unexpectedly, these two little monsters took advantage of the chaos to rob, and almost took the lives of the three of them away.

    The weasel demon refused to accept it, and pouted his neck and said, "We had been eyeing this treasure for a long time, but you took advantage of the loopholes to get it. We want it too, so why can't we snatch it?

    " , although it is a bit immoral, but when encountering such a thing, those who can hold back and not grab are all real gentlemen.

    Zhan Ziyu snorted, "If my skills were not as good as others and someone else took them, I wouldn't go for it, unless it was when we were robbing the ownership of this treasure together, I would fight for it no matter what." This is

    normal The concept of morality.

    The weasel monster knew that he couldn't say anything about Zhan Ziyu, and that he was still the other party's subordinate at this time, so he kept his mouth shut.

    Yuanyuan was very ignorant of the conversations of these adults, but after thinking for a long time, she tilted her head and looked at Mu Fantian who was beside her with an indifferent face.

    "Brother Fantian, it seems immoral to steal other people's things, right?"

    Mu Fantian was asked suddenly. He was a child after all, so he still had no idea about such things. In his concept, if you like it, you want it. It seemed that there was nothing wrong, but when he turned his head and saw the round and clear eyes, Mu Fantian hesitated for some reason.