Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    After a brief silence, when everyone was at a loss, Yuanyuan suddenly made a sound.

    "Elder, fierce!"

    The voice of the milk made the atmosphere of the scene instantly awkward. Seeing the elder's face twitching, he slowly turned his head to look at Yuanyuan, with a serious expression on his face.

    Gritting his teeth, he said, "Yuanyuan, don't talk."

    Then he said to the disciples again: "Today, you copy your mind a hundred times, and then write down what you learned today. , I will let tomorrow's instructor check."

    After speaking, she felt that her robe was heavy, and Yuanyuan grabbed the hem of his clothes, looking like she wanted to talk.

    The corner of the Great Elder's mouth twitched, and he said with a stinking face, "What's the matter with

    Yuanyuan." Seeing that the little beast's dark eyes were full of innocence, she said, "Is the Great Elder worried that my brother and sister are not good at cultivation?

    The few disciples felt ashamed and resentful because of such a reprimand, but they never thought that the Great Elder did this because he was worried about them. When Yuanyuan spoke, he gave them another idea , Everyone was taken aback immediately.

    The elder shook his beard when he heard the words, "Yuanyuan sit down, don't mess around."

    He didn't admit yes or no, but asked those disciples to sit down again.

    Yuanyuan could only sit down obediently.

    It's just that those disciples who had just been reprimanded and sat down now had complicated expressions.

    Even the onlookers, the disciples who thought the Great Elder was too strict just now, now have some understanding.

    If the mental method is not firmly memorized and the foundation is not well laid, it is not the elder who will suffer in the future, and those few disciples are not the disciples of the elder. He is so strict, in fact, it should be for the good of others.

    If you have been educated, what right do you have to feel resentful?

    After figuring this out, those disciples were somewhat convinced.

    Today's lecture is about the basic mental method. The Great Elder is recognized as having outstanding force value, not to mention the mental method, and even the kung fu method, no one has ever figured out how many kinds he has learned.

    After the Great Elder finished speaking, seeing that the disciples were all meditating and practicing, their expressions softened for a moment.

    But when she turned her head, she saw Yuanyuan was looking at her with her eyes open, her appearance was soft and cute.

    The Great Elder seldom felt a little helpless, so he picked up Yuanyuan, and after setting up a soundproof wall, he took the jade slip and took Yuanyuan to recognize the words in his mind.

    Yuanyuan recognized characters very quickly, but because she was still young, when her mind was confused, she didn't memorize them until the end of the lecture time.

    The little beast fled from the embrace of the great elder in a daze.

    She can go back by herself now, Feng Yan also has missions from time to time, or just practice for several days as soon as she starts to practice, so she can't take Yuanyuan with her all the time.