Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Yuanyuan was holding the elixir, but before she could react, she was picked up by Yan Yuan, and she watched the scenery around her speeding away in a daze.

    "Brother Yan Yuan, you fly a little faster than Immortal Venerable."

    Usually, Yan Yuan would be very happy to hear such a compliment.

    But it's different now, Yan Yuan pursed his lips tightly, and answered Yuanyuan's words through sound transmission with his spiritual sense, "My fastest speed, in the eyes of the immortal, may be just a leisurely stroll." He was very nervous, even

    frowning I couldn't help wrinkling, and licked my lips several times in a short while.

    Yuanyuan glanced at Yan Yuan, and asked, "Brother Yan Yuan, are you nervous?"

    Even Yuanyuan could see his emotions.

    Yan Yuan said: "The more you look forward to it, the more uncertain things are. When it comes, the more nervous you will be. I am looking forward to becoming the disciple of the Great Elder.

    " Yuanyuan's face comforted softly: "Brother Yan Yuan, don't be nervous, Yuanyuan will help you talk."

    Although the temporary comfort is not very effective, after these few days, Yan Yuan also knows that the great elder made Yuanyuan The role of supervision is not just to let Yuanyuan evaluate him.

    What matters is how the Great Elder views his performance these days.

    However, with the soft comfort of the little beast, Yan Yuan felt a little relieved.

    Galloped all the way to Qinglie Island.

    The Great Elder was waiting for them at the place where Yan Yuan asked for apprenticeship that day, with his hands behind his back, his face looked a little more serious than usual.

    Such an expression made Yan Yuan's muscles collapse in a moment of tension.

    It wasn't until he and Yuanyuan stood in front of the Great Elder, looking straight into the eyes of the Great Elder, that the tension that had been restless just now suddenly calmed down for some reason.

    The Great Elder stroked his beard and said, "The three-day assessment starts tomorrow. Remember to come to Qinglie Island every day. I will personally teach you for a period of time."

    Turning his eyes after he finished speaking, the Great Elder smiled a little, and said to Yuanyuan: "Yuanyuan, do you think Yan Yuan can be my disciple?" Yuanyuan nodded without thinking,

    "Brother Yan Yuan worked so hard, It must be possible."

    Only then did Yan Yuan slowly realize the meaning of the elder's words, "Elder, what do you mean..." "

    I mean, after one month, my disciple acceptance ceremony will be held on time."

    The Great Elder said: "You are my first disciple, I hope your performance in the future will not be worse than Yuanyuan supervised you in the past few days." The words now are clear enough, Yan Yuan's eyes widened a little, and he realized

    that Then quickly knelt down.

    "Greetings, Master."

    The Great Elder looked at Yan Yuan with some satisfaction in his eyes.

    There are rumors about him accepting disciples in the sect, some are true and some are false.

    It is true to say that there are many people who have come to apprentice as a teacher, and it is true to say that his assessment is extremely strict, but it is not an extreme assessment of ability as rumored.