Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Assessment Content

    The Great Elder naturally has his own considerations as to why Yuanyuan should be supervised.

    Although Yuanyuan is dumb, she can tell who is good from who is bad, and Yan Yuan looks at Xincheng, and his rhetoric is quite satisfactory to the elder, so with Yuanyuan, the elder also It is good to observe and observe, what is this disciple named Yan Yuan, and whether he can meet the standard he wants.

    Besides, the disciple Yan Yuan, the chief also remembered, was the first disciple who broke through yesterday.

    There was a smile on the elder's face.

    "Since you have no objection, you can take Yuanyuan to give a lecture today." Yan Yuan finally stood up,     nodded and

    said, "I understand."

The Great Elder waved his fleshy claws, and the milky voice said: "Goodbye, Great Elder!"

    Yan Yuan took Yuanyuan to the teleportation formation on Qinglie Peak to the main peak, feeling a little frustrated along the way.

    "Yuanyuan, tell me, the Great Elder gave me such a simple assessment, so you don't want me to be his disciple?" "

    Huh?"

    Yuanyuan didn't understand the logic for a while.

    "If it's simple, shouldn't it be better?"

    "Although that's the case, but..."

    Yan Yuan came today, and he was already ready to go up the mountain of swords and down the sea of ​​fire, but the elder didn't seem to care about accepting disciples. It is an illusory assessment that decides whether to accept an apprentice or not. There is no standard assessment, and Yan Yuan is not sure if it is true.

    Yuanyuan tilted her head and thought about it.

    "Brother Yan Yuan, don't be afraid, the Great Elder is very powerful."

    She racked her brains to find a word other than powerful from the dictionary, "Fair, the Great Elder is very fair. He must be serious when he says he wants to assess you. to test you."

    The little guy is trying to enlighten Yan Yuan. Yan Yuan knows that fairness is not used in this way, but he also basically understands Yuanyuan's meaning.

    What Yuanyuan meant was that since the Great Elder mentioned the assessment, it must be a serious assessment, and there is no perfunctory situation that Yan Yuan was worried about.

    After all, Yan Yuan felt a little relieved, nodded and said: "Then I know."

    All the way to the school.

    The news among the disciples is always well-informed. Many people know that Yan Yuan went to Qinglie Peak early in the morning, and they also know from Yan Yuan's companions that Yan Yuan went to apprentice.

    At this time Yan Yuan came with Yuanyuan, many people came up to ask.

    "How is it? Did the Great Elder say he wants to take you in?" "

    It is said that the assessment of the Great Elder is very strict, have you passed?" Seeing that

    the disciples are so enthusiastic, Yan Yuan was a little overwhelmed, but he was not afraid The social ones just said: "The Great Elder hasn't accepted me yet, he only said that he would give me an assessment, but I don't know the content of the assessment."

    Yuanyuan looked around and said, "Yuanyuan wants to supervise Brother Yan Yuan.

    " As soon as the words came out, the disciples were surprised, "Did you ask Yuanyuan to supervise you?"