Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Qi Si Nian Almost Died

    Ji Moyu looked down and saw the stretched fur on Yuanyuan's body.

    At the moment when the exercise ended, Ji Moyu saw with her own eyes that the fur on Yuanyuan's body had a needle-like texture, hard and sharp.

    But in an instant, the hair softened, and when I touched it with my hands, it was still as soft as ever.

    In fact, this method does not work like this, and the process of fragmentation and reorganization cannot be so fast, otherwise it would not be an elementary method.

    It's just that Yuanyuan's speed was too fast, and the fast Ji Moyu could only continue to lead her down.

    In just two hours, Yuanyuan practiced this elementary exercise to Dzogchen.

    It would be a lie to say that she wasn't surprised, but Ji Moyu felt enough surprise from Yuanyuan, and she has a calm temperament, so she didn't show it at all.

    He just said: "Yuanyuan has practiced normally these two days, and I will teach you new ones in a few days."

    Yuanyuan splashed in the water for a while, and when she heard Ji Moyu's words, she nodded happily, "Yuanyuan knows it!"

    ...

    There have been many major events happening in the sect recently.

    One is the fact that Fenghua became the elder of Qingyun Zong Keqing, and the other is the matter of the great elder accepting disciples.

    These two things were things that no one had thought of or thought of at all. For a while, the eyes of the whole cultivation world were on Qing Yunzong.

    And the following disciple acceptance ceremony of the Great Elder will host various bigwigs whom the Great Elder has known over the years.

    For the disciples of Qingyun Sect, the Great Elder is too strict and not so popular, but looking at the whole cultivation world, those who have received the favor of the Great Elder and grew up fighting with the Great Elder.

    Up to now, no one is powerful.

    The lineup for this apprenticeship ceremony will definitely be full.

    As for these, the head doesn't feel that he has been robbed of the limelight, but is happy to see the success.

    As for Fenghua, she is only here as a guest elder, and she doesn't need to throw a big banquet. Fenghua's reputation is public, but she is not such a publicity person, so naturally she doesn't think about declaring troops to seize the leadership.

    So when the Great Elder's apprenticeship ceremony was being organized in full swing outside.

    Fenghua just went to Fuxian Island to play with Yuanyuan with Feng Yan.

    Ji Moyu doesn't hate being disturbed, not to mention that someone can play with Yuanyuan and teach Yuanyuan various spells, he is also happy to see it.

    So whenever someone came to play with Yuanyuan, Ji Moyu would hide his breath, making it difficult for them to notice him.

    But something is different today.

    Yuan Yuan just learned a new technique and was happy. Fenghua didn't know what he saw, his eyes were fixed on a certain void, he frowned, and his expression became extraordinarily solemn.

    This was the first time Yuanyuan saw Fenghua showing such an expression, subconsciously wanted to smooth the wrinkles between Fenghua's brows.

    When the warm pads fell on the skin, Fenghua came back to his senses and stood up at once.