Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    As the words fell, the so-called Jiaoxie's cultivation changed, nine fluffy fox tails stretched out behind him, and red lines appeared on his face, making the whole face look extraordinarily strange.

    After that, the wanton evil spirit finally made Zongmen Dazhen discover him, and the scene in the dense forest slowly changed.

    But just when the murderous intention first appeared, Jiaoxi leaped in the air, which was not far from the outer edge of the sect. This leap allowed him to fly out of the protection range of the sect's great formation.

    The head is no longer in the head hall, but Zi Zi went to the position of the big monster pretending to be a teacher at an extremely fast speed.

    Yuanyuan was in the arms of the headmaster, because she didn't know what happened, she was holding the hand of the headmaster and looking around in confusion.     Until she saw the big monster jumping up in the air, her eyes widened and she pointed a paw at the big monster. She looked surprised

    and said, "That person has such a big tail!"

As soon as he saw it, he speeded up instantly, and flew in front of the big monster in the blink of an eye.

    Spiritual power swarmed out of his body, attacking the big monster.

    The big demon's raised eyes were slightly bent, and the smile he showed was wicked and rampant. He lowered his voice and said, "Goodbye, Yuanyuan, I will come to play with you next time." The strength

    of the big demon is comparable to that of the master. , It must be a hard fight, and when other strongmen from the sect arrive, it will be a catch in the jar for him.

    The big demon flicked its tail, and flew several miles in a flash.

    A space crack appeared behind him, and before leaving, the big demon left a word.

    "Yuanyuan remember me, I am Congwu."

    Congwu.

    Yao doesn't have a surname. The name is a code name chosen by the elders or by oneself, and it can only be chosen according to one's own heart.

    There are many powerful monsters in the monster clan, and the head of a monster like Cong Wu has never heard of his name.

    The headmaster looked at the direction Cong Wu left, narrowed his eyes slightly, and murmured to himself, "Nanao."

    From Wu's bloodline, it is easy to see that it is a white fox with the bloodline of the nine-tailed fox. Now he has cultivated to seven tails, and when he reaches the nine-tailed level, he can evolve his bloodline and ascend to the upper realm.

    Yuanyuan finally regained some thoughts from her confusion, and she asked the master, "Master, Cong, is Congwu a demon?"

    Yuanyuan has been studying for so long, and has been instilled a lot of cultivation by the great elder. With the common sense of the world, it is natural to know that the current cultivation world is divided into three major clans: humans, monsters, and monsters.

    Yuanyuan had never seen a demon before.

    She thought of Cong Wu's appearance just now, and she had some aftertaste.

    "His tail is so big."

    The headmaster looked down at the innocent Yuanyuan, patted Yuanyuan's head lightly, and comforted him without changing his expression.

    "He's not as cute as Yuanyuan, so don't be envious of Big Tail."

    Yuanyuan's little tail unconsciously understood, and groaned, "Yuanyuan has round ears."