Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Eating bamboo shoots made Yuanyuan almost break through

    Yan Yuan and his companions were stunned at the same time, looking at the appearance of the Great Elder, they didn't know how to react for a moment.

    The Great Elder also noticed that someone was coming at the door of the school, and his movements stopped.

    The scene was extremely embarrassing for a while.

    Finally, the great elder put down his raised hand, coughed, and his face became serious again.

    "What are you going to do when you come back?"

    Yan Yuan came back and said that he planned to apprentice, but when he saw the scene in front of him, and then saw the elder elder looking at him with a fierce look in his eyes, as if he was going to kill him in the next second.

    Yan Yuan shook his head quickly.

    "No, it's okay, we have something missing, come back and look for it all the way."

    The companion also began to pretend, "Yes, yes, the school, it seems that there is no school, let's go back and look for it, look for it." The companion is more

    courageous The younger ones stuttered from fright, fearing that the Great Elder would be a murderer when he came up later.

    Just as he turned around tremblingly and was about to leave, the voice of the Great Elder rang out.

    "You guys."

    The majestic voice made the hair stand on end.

    But I heard the Great Elder say: "Don't spread what you just saw." The

    Great Elder has been majestic for thousands of years, let alone disciples, even the elders think that he is serious and serious. To say anything else, let's just say that the Great Elder himself feels ashamed.

    Yuanyuan was still waving to Yan Yuan in the arms of the Great Elder.

    "Brother Yan Yuan, the Elder Elder is very good!"

    Just after saying this, the Elder covered Yuanyuan's mouth.

    Only the sound of the little beast's milk is left.

    Yan Yuan nodded quickly, and quickly slipped away with his companions.

    When the school quieted down again, only the Great Elder and the round-eyed innocent Yuanyuan looked at each other. After a long while, the Great Elder still hugged Yuanyuan and went back to Qinglie Island.

    The purple jade bamboo forest on the island seems to be a little more lush than the last time Yuanyuan came.

    At this time, the lush greenery is shaking, and even the air is extraordinarily fresh.

    Yuanyuan's eyes widened immediately, and she pulled the great elder with her two meaty claws, "Yuanyuan wants to eat bamboo shoots."

    Although she could already eat bamboo, Yuanyuan liked bamboo shoots more. Bamboo shoots are still sweet when scratched.

    It's a pity that no matter how dense the bamboo forest is, there are not many good bamboo shoots.

    Therefore, it is difficult for Yuanyuan to eat bamboo shoots.

    The Great Elder smiled, and took out all the bamboo shoots that grew recently, and let Yuanyuan eat them, but she was happy to see that the shells of the bamboo shoots were peeled layer by layer, but the Great Elder's heart ached every inch.