Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Punishment

    Cong Wu's words made a few people who were half-believing in their hearts come to their senses, and Feng Yan stared coldly at the people who came to lie.

    "Whether what you said is true or not, we'll know when we see it with our own eyes."

    The voice was about to fall, and the folding fan popped out from Wu Wu's hand at some point, and he said, "It doesn't need to be so troublesome." The

    folding fan is just light With a slight shake, the surrounding scene changes unconsciously. Feng Yan and his party may still be innocent when facing people's hearts, but they are not as good as ordinary people in terms of magic skills.

    This illusion was not used on them, so they immediately realized that this was an illusion from under the rags.

    Yuanyuan felt a little magical, and the little girl looked at this illusion with great interest.

    The surrounding environment has changed. This is a sect. Although the buildings inside the gate are built according to the architecture of today's cultivation world, it reveals a rough and simple feeling.

    The disciples in the sect are all wearing uniform uniforms, but most of them are strong and tall.

    This is exactly a palace, and those few people were kneeling in the center of the palace just now. Looking at the scene in front of them, needless to say, they immediately realized where it was.

    Xuan Jinmen.

    At the height of the hall, a man with a well-proportioned and good-looking figure was different from the others, standing above him. His brows were straight and neat, and his face was steady and upright. He asked in a deep voice, "Do you know what's wrong?" Those people knelt down, begging for

    mercy .

    "I know I made a mistake, and I will never do it again in the future. Please forgive me." The

    head of the Xuanjin Sect looked at the people with soft spines and noodles, and his brows flashed coldly.

    "Since you know your mistake, I will expel you from the sect and wash away the inheritance of the sect. Do you have any opinions?"

    The few people who were begging for mercy suddenly raised their heads, and one of them opened their eyes very wide. I stole two books of exercises from the Treasure Pavilion, and now the exercises have been confiscated, how can I be punished so severely?!"

    Even though he was extremely suppressed, it was not difficult to see his dissatisfaction from his expression.

    The headmaster's expression became colder and colder.

    "Xuanjinmen doesn't accept people who sneak around, secondly, they don't accept people who are servile, and thirdly, they don't accept people who rob people by force. You occupy two, and Xuanjinmen can't tolerate you." The head of the sect said

    , The illusion dispersed like a cloud blowing away mist.

    Cong Wu smiled, and gently swayed the folding fan in his hand.

    "At the moment, it seems that they occupy three of them. No wonder Xuanjinmen doesn't want you."     "There are more

    !"

...Sneaking and playing tricks!"

    After the little guy finished speaking, he snorted, "It doesn't look like Yuanyuan at all, Yuanyuan is a good boy."