Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    An old man looked at Yuanyuan and smiled, "This is the fairy pet? It looks very cute." There are

    many spirit beasts that can be soul pets in the cultivation world, but Yuanyuan's color is rare. Someone agreed, "The big dark circles under the eyes are quite unique."

    "The eyes are so agile, I think they are quite spiritual."

    One person praised Yuanyuan, and they were all embarrassed by Yuanyuan's praise, laughing, meat claws He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

    Fenghua said with a smile, "Yuanyuan is really smart, very cute, and able to communicate with others. The Qingyun sect likes Yuanyuan very much."

    Everyone chatted around Yuanyuan for a while, but apart from Yuanyuan and Yan Yuan, The most eye-catching ones were Fenghua and Qi Sinian.

    Although the two are several hundred years younger than them, at this age, they can talk about everything they need to talk about. Everyone knows about Fenghua and the two of them.

    I used to feel sorry for their affairs, but now, after a while of hesitation, someone finally asked: "Speaking of which, you have not appeared together for a long time, today is..." Fenghua Qian and     Qi The matter of the two of Si Nian going in and out together has been gossiped by the public for a while, but since the two parties are silent, these gossips cannot go any further.     Among the great elder's friends, there are also some who have friendship with Fenghua or Qi Sinian, and they all look at these two people.     Qi Sinian glanced at Fenghua, with tenderness in his eyes, just like hundreds of years ago.     He turned his head again and said to everyone: "A lot of things happened at the beginning, which made me have a knot in my heart. Now that the knot is solved, I want to ask Ah Hua to forgive me, and I am pursuing her again." They have never met before     . The name of the couple, but the reason why Qi Sinian was restrained by the old family supervisor was because Qi Sinian told the old family head about him and Fenghua, hoping to get the family's approval, and then held a couple ceremony with Fenghua.

    At that time, Qi Sinian was still a junior, and his wings hadn't fully grown, so facing the old Patriarch's thunderous methods, Qi Sinian had no power to resist at all.

    Hearing his explanation, the others looked at Fenghua again, "What do you think of Fenghua?

    "

    The light in her eyes flickered, "Now that he's pursuing me, I'll be the one to be pursued."

    Qi Sinian was not to blame for the splendor of the year, but even though Qi Sinian's attitude seemed to have remained unchanged on the surface, she still He was angry because of Qi Sinian's evasion.

    Right now, it depends on when Qi Sinian can completely dissipate this anger, so that Fenghua can be with Qi Sinian without any grievances.

    Looking at the answers of the two, everyone knew what Fenghua was thinking now, and they all nodded to express their understanding.

    Yuanyuan only listened to them talking, the cub didn't know much about love, but Yuanyuan also knew that Qi Sinian seemed to be sorry for Fenghua.

    Hearing Fenghua's words, he nodded his head, stuck to Fenghua and said, "Sister Fenghua has to let Qi Nian pursue her for a while longer."

    Everyone was taken aback by what the cub said, and then they all laughed out loud.

    Qi Sinian's smile became gentler, and the light in his eyes was different from the bright one before. It was a gentleness and firmness unique to Fenghua, which was not particularly revealed.