Chapter 12: Bite My Cup Cake

He had this big smile on his face as he rip the bow off my ass and my eye just opened wide at his strength cause I love a man who that strong. He throws me in the bed then he went to lock the door then he stripe slow as I watched him licking my lips. Chris body really is looking better than it ever did before with all the definition he got building up with that sexy v cut. He was completely naked with coco just hung between his legs looking a bit bigger then I remembered but was wet and ready for it.

Chris: You know I am about to beat that ass up right you leaving me for a while so I got to make sure I put my name on it .

Me: You know when you talk dirty like that it makes my dick drip pre cum

Chris: Nigga get on your knees and come suck on coco and get him wet but that ass in there air so I could fingle that pussy good.

Me: Yes daddy! (I did just what he asked me to do then put that dick in my mouth and he started to fuck my mouth at the end of the bed. I was moaning because he acting to thug right now so hard and I was loving it so much. He was whining that dick in my mouth trying to slide that in my throat at this time he was spanking my cheeks with his index finger deep inside of me. I was saying Chris what's gotten into you because he never been this loving aggressive guy in bed even though his normal sex game makes me want to come but he just have so much more passion into its right now and I love it. After about ten minutes of me sucking his dick making it nice and wet he told me to stop before he come but I wanted him to come .He told me to turn around and so I did then he started kissing form my back down to my hole. I was moaning out saying baby! Gasping for air because his tongue felt amazing between my cheeks. He started to open me up with his tongue making it stiff as he tongue fuck me and sucking like he looking for gold deep in me. I looked back at him and he was looking at me with this evil grin on his face and I'm looking at him saying baby you ok. He didn't stop he just kept eating and eating me out then I felt this big piece of dick hit my cakes. He say you feel how big coco is right now that means he really horny and been waiting for you to free up.

He spit on my hole then he started to slide that massive dick deep inside me and I was just saying fuck me baby. My face was down and my ass was up and I arched my back so he can get that deepness in me. He started to whine slow as he stroke me saying baby I swear you got the best ass in the world I just love this shit. He started moaning saying fuck baby this feel good and I had my face make up grabbing and bitting the sheets cause I was taking him deep in me. It felt so good that I was just moaning out with a weak voice because he was hitting my soul how deep he was in me as he picked up the pace. I started screaming in the sheets as he fucked me like I was going to leave him forever. I started to run so I crawl away from him and his dick drip from the wetness inside of me then he said where the fuck you going nigga. He put all his weight on top of me as he slide back inside of me. I was face down in the pillow while he was digging me deep with my eyes closed. I just was moaning out loud and the bed was just rocking because he started to go off on me. I started to say dam baby I tap out I can take no more and when i said that he shoot in me scream fuck nigga. He tremble as that dick spit all that cream in my ass and had my eyes closed as he fall on me weak.

Me: Dam baby you never fuck me like that before

Chris: I know! I hope you enjoyed it because dam I surly did

Me: I feel so open right now , dam you fucked the shit out of me baby

Chris: You got some good ass baby! If I lose you to a next nigga and you be giving my things away i might go back to my old ways and take that nigga out

Me: I started to laugh then I said no you won't then I said lets go take a shower because i am all sticky with come and my ass feel all stuffed.
Chris you want me put some more up in their baby