Chapter 17: Child Abuse

Chris: Maybe you will if you prove yourself to me Ill put you in charge but anyway see you home we out. We went to KFC to get some chicken to carry home and a kids meal for KJ because we were going to pick him up right now. I does miss him put you know he going to play like he is man until we get home then he is daddies little man. I pulled up to the school then i dash inside to his teacher and i open the door then she said KJ already gone then I freak out and said what you mean he already gone.

Teacher: His mother came by and said you wouldn't be able to pick him up today and and KJ said thats his mom. Is something wrong?

Me: I mean it isn't your fault because i never filled you in but we aint on good terms right now and KJ being with her isn't healthy but next time don't let him go with anyone that isn't on that paper please. My parents or my brothers are the only ones that can get him besides me (I left there so mad that it wasn't even funny how can this teacher be so fucking gulable and he probably so scared right now

Chris: Where little man is bey

Me: Kaniska and her stupid ass came here, said i told her to come and get him and the teacher let him gone with her. Lets go over at her house i going to get my son today she aint going to do this shit to me.

Chris: You sure you want go or you want your parents handle it i don't want you do nothing stupid baby.

Me: Chris i don't care right now i just want my son with me and i know he don't get treat well there so that killing me even more. I cant leave him there i promise him that i will never let him go back to that and If i got to stay in jail tonight while he with you or my mom im ok with that.
I was so mad right now that it wasn't even funny and i was so mad that tears was in my eyes. This bitch str8 up kidnap my little man and i don't care if she the mother but i don't even know who she is anymore because she aint the girl i once was in love with. Chris was driving fast then when we reach there i told him stay in the car and i didn't make a sound i just heard KJ saying want go to my daddy. He was crying really loud and then i heard swapping sounds like she was beating him then she said shut the fuck up about daddy im your mother and father you just known him for almost a year! now you dont fucking know who i am! do you know what i wnt throuh to take care you! do you! I wanted to see you so i cam and get you myself) that just broke my heart to hear him in there crying with so much pain.

Me: Kaniska open this fucking door! You beating on my son for no reason i going to take you to court fuck this shit. I want my son give me my son please then I started to knock harder on the door as KJ run to the door saying daddy i want come to you. He opened the bottom lock then she came and push him back then he started crying again then she said this is my son (I jump kick that door and it flew open then i went inside and i grab KJ and i got his bag) You stupid slut you should be glad a real nigga here trying to be there for his son you stupid bitch you aint going to never see him again. I putting you in court and i getting a report write up on you for abuse i will have full custody by next month watch me!

Kaniska: You cant do that! You cant take my baby away from me

Me: Watch me! You fucked with me for the last time and you beating on my little man are you fucking crazy (I got in the car then we drove off then i just clutch him tight and he had all type rigges on his skin from the belt. He was still crying and i just took my hands and rub them gentile to comfort him to let him know he is safe now. His little heart was beating so fast that i cant feel on my chest

Chris: What happen baby

Me: She was beating him bey its a good thing we came there when we did because he was in there crying for me then she was just going at him slamming him down. That shit hurting me right now to see him hurt and to hear him cry like that.