Chapter 46: Old Chris Came Back

He pushed me off then he layed me on my back then he started to kissing me.He sucked my nipples making them really wet then he went to my dick which was still wet with his cake juice.He just sucked the shit out of my dick I was grabbing the his locks moving his head up and down then he just made his mouth tighter. I couldn't contain myself then he wet that big dick of his then he slide every once of meat deep inside my I breath I'm and out then I let myself feel free then just let him I'm me.I could hear Terry saying ride this shit Shawn.Chris took the cover off our heads and on the side of is was Dion ramming the shit out of Omar.Then he looked at Chris then he lean into Chris then they started pulling tongue.

They were kissing heavy the I looked at Omar then he reached in and grabbed my dick then started jerking it while Dion was still fucking him deep.I grabbed his dick which was pretty big then I started jerking it.The both of us was still getting fucked deep from our boyfriends so this was a added feeling of estacsy for me.I could contain myself I was moaning pretty loud so I know my brother who was asleep next door could've heard me.Chris started picking up the speed and so did Dion on Omar.We started jerking each other faster and he was moaning out like crazy his hand was trembling jerking my dock do I know Dion was hitting that spot.Omar dang shawty that's the spot baby fuck me.Dion: I know that's your spot baby take daddy D then Dion got laid on him so his strokes were deep and long then Chris started doing the same.I love when Chris lay on me putting all his weight on top of me and fuck me deep it his beyond amazing.Every time he goes in deep where I was feeling it in my stomach I was like Uh God! Fuck me! Baby fuck me! Him and Dion looked like this were running competition on who can last the longest without coming but with the look in Chris he ain't got much longer to go because I know when his climax coming he start making faces.Dion started to bust and so did I from Omar jerking me then I looked over Omar was coming all over my hand then Chris busted deep in me filling me up.He drop on top of me and I just kissed him because my baby was putting in work.

Me:Baby you ok (He was laying on my chest with his dick still in me getting soft)Baby you ok?

Chris: I feel so good baby I love you.

Me:I love you to baby now throw the cover over is let's go sleep. I looked over at my brother and Shawn who had already busted then cuddled up about to go sleep.Then I asked Chris so I sleeping like this with your dick deep inside me

Chris: ain't like you never did it before babe then he started to laugh.You want take a shower together

Me: Yes! Before everyone drop sleep let's take turns showering and if you want sleep clothes I will lend you some of mine

Dion: we brought night clothes and clothes for tomorrow bro.I know when we party we party hard so I brought us some clothes

Me:Smart man brother and cool but yawl gonna bath after me and Chris tho

Shawn:Lend me one something Mjay

Me:Look in my draw to the bottom cause KJ stuff take up all the draws and he takes up all the closet space as well.Blame this one right cause that's all he does is buy him clothes so much that he won't get a dam chance to wear before he to big for them

Chris: Bring your ass in the tube you talking to much then he started to laugh (Then he started to pull me then Omar started saying wait Mjay I want holla at you for a minute.Chris went in the tub and I was just talking to Omar in the hall just the two of us)

Me: wassup bro

Omar: I want thank you shawty I really enjoying myself this has been one of the best times I ever had in my life. I respect you a lot. I see why Dion care about you, you a real ass nigga with a big heart. I just hope during my time here you don't see me as Dion boyfriend but as a friend cause that's the vibe I getting from you and I feel like we can be close.

Me: You already are a friend man and I getting that vibe from you as well I think you fit with us really well and I'm glad you have my bro happy man (we dapped then)

Omar: That's cool

Me: Nice dick by the way and thanks for helping me out with that nut I hope we ain't spoke you man we get kind of freaky when we ready but relationships stay strong though

Omar: Thanks nine inches then he started to laugh then said Believe it or not I thought this was hot as fuck and thanks for the nut as well.Dion told me about the gang man so I already knew what to expect coming in and even if I didn't know it was still gonna be cool as fuck but let me go let you and the hubby bath shawty

I went in the shower with Chris then we bath off and let everyone shower.We was in bed all hugged up cuddling and they were teasing us and my brother with his favorite sentence yawl to cute with this gay shit.

Me:Chris (i was calling him because I kind of wanted to talk.He wasn't answering me then I grabbed his dick under the cover then he woke up)

Chris: Baby what's the matter? Let's go sleep

Me:I want talk baby ( he kissed me then put his face to mine then he said baby let's go sleep come on.I will talk as much as you want me to in the morning but right now I'm out of it baby) ok let's go sleep then but I suppose to tell you my mom is going to talk to your dad tomorrow

Chris: good I coming too ain't no one going to disrespect mom.I going with her! I was trying to keep claim but mom does make me stay claim and act respectful cause If I went there without her I might out him in another coma.we went sleep and Chris was gear to go see his father then I thought it might not be good but we have to get him to leave us alone.

The next morning I while up to breakfast in bed from my brother.Him and Chris were cooking for everyone one using up all my shit once again then I laugh.After I are we went in the tub to bath the we went to my mom house.KJ was to school taking his last exams and my father was to work so mom wanted to go to his house out the way so we picked her up.

Mom: Chrus what's wrong with your father why he trying to put you guys freedom on the line.thsn he messing with my last pain.

Chris: Mom don't worry we going to handle him

We reach to Chris daddy house then we went to the front door and his wife let us in to Where Chris daddy was sitting in the front room then when he saw us coming he shout to his wife telling her call the police.

Mom: No wait that won't be necessary I only came here to let you know that if you don't stop messing with my boys I'm going to have you arrested for defamation of character because a person that claims he Godly should know that everyone is loved and highly favored by God.

Chris Dad: They are going to burn in hell they are and abomination.You should feel ashamed to have son like Mjay who take penis inside his anus that's why he going to burn.Baby get my bible let me pray for these fags

Chris: (Chris pulled out a gun from his then I was like Chris no.This is old Chris right here in a flesh and I was kind of scared because he didn't care if my mom was there) Say something else disrespectful about my boyfriend I going to pop you in you mouth.

Chris Dad:I'm going to call the police and lock the up (Chris went up close to him and told him open his mouth and then he put the gun inside his mouth.Old Chris came out and his daddy knew how to bring it out of him but I didn't see a angry boy! I saw a angry man

Chris: Do you know what that nigga been through for me? Do you fucking know him? Do you know what he been throw for me all because of you.You made me that angry little boy.You say one more thing or you even look at him again I'm going to pop you in the face and throw your body in the ocean.You think I'm playing! Try me right now say something else! open your mouth and say something nigga! Fucking say something! (Chris was going crazy while the tears was dropping from his eyes all because he was angry.My mom was jugs saying claim down Chris don't give him that much power of you) No this is all me right now and you thought that little police stunt trying to get my nigga locked up was funny.If something happen to him I'm going to kill you.You hurt him that hurting his little boy and I love him to death.Chris dad was so scared he pissed his pants sitting right in the chair while his wife was standing watching like she was on our side.

Chris Dad: Call the police baby he going to Roth in jail

Chris: Nigga you think I'm joking! I will gladly go to jail for killing you! Nigga you think I'm joking! Bang!

Hope you guys enjoyed this one! New chapter will be post tonight if I get a lot of comments and likes! Subscribe to me if you haven't already and rate me please