Chapter 79: Dream Come Through

As we approached the Helipad I was looking at him to see if he saw or could hear anything as I told him to put the plugs in half hour ago. We reach so I parked but I went to get everything settled then I left him in the car for a few minutes. I told the pilot I was trying to surprise a friend so he was telling me I�m a good friend as I got everything str8. He showed me the chopper we were going on then he told me lead my friend to it then unveil then we will head out for our ride. He was kind of scared when I went to the truck to pull him out he was like babe where you taking me this isn�t funny. This is the first time you ever do something like this what are you doing to me .We reach to the chopper then I off the eye cover and took out his ear plugs. He started freaking out in a good way he was like no nigga you didn�t plan this for us.

Me: Yea I did so, do I run it? Then I started to laugh

Chris: Yea babe you run it

Me: Exactly (Wait so I said I have to record this and record you saying I run it then he started laugh) we took a few pictures by the chopper and then we went inside and buckled up but he sat up front with the pilot. We went up like half an hour later at this time sun was setting so it was starting to look really good especially with all the lights. I was a little nervous about choppers cause they aint like planes with wings if they go down they going down there not like planes that can possible glide down in water. Chris was looking like such a big kid he aint stop smiling yet and it was so good to see him smiling for a change and not me. He always doing amazing things for me and it was even better that I fulfilled one of his dreams while having fun in the process. Then the chopper started having a little turbulence as he was showing us different things it was cool but the evening wasn�t over yet. I had another surprise for him and the events in ATL got me just appreciating that I got an amazing boyfriend. Many dudes want what I have and I that alone is huge.

After we got back and landed we were out of the chopper talking to the pilot for a minute. He was pretty cool and his name was Anthony.

Anthony: Hey can I ask you guys a personal question then Chris and I started laughing then before he even asked the question we said yes we are. That�s super! You guys are beautiful together by the way you interact with each other so happy. I know it was more than a brotherly friendship it seem way deeper.

Chris: We get that all the time mostly when we travel because we feel way more free when were some place where no one knows us

Anthony: I�m actually trying to bring my wife to the Bahamas when I go on vacation and it would be great if we can get shown around man if you guys are up to it

Chris: No problem G (They exchanged numbers then he said he hope we stay together for a long time and we said we hope so too. I know we were going to stay together any way but now we were on our way to my other surprise for him tonight. We went on the way home and it was a nice secure spot that ive found in the back of the yard and ask for help from my family. I had my family get shit ready before we reach home to put a tent there that�s white, with Hawaiian torches to light up the place and wine with some food my mom cooked. I made him walked around the house to see the linen tent because I know it was there and he was like why niggas got tent out here. Where the hell this tent come from someone having dinner?

Me: Nigga that shit for me and you then I started to laugh. This is surprise number three and you aint getting no more surprised tonight then I laugh because this shit tiring then I laugh. I arrange that we have dinner under the stars, do it sound romantic then he started to smile. I wanted to spend a few hours just like we did that night just chilling but with a little style this time. I just want show you that just like the stairs shine bright and beautiful that�s the way you make my heart feel. I know I always making noise about money spent but spending the majority of my vacation money tonight to make your wishes come through was one of the best things I ever done. Well besides coming in the girl to make my little prince but you know what I mean but I just want to say that I love you