Chapter 33: Im Home

The next day I woke up I rolled over and I thought yea KJ woke Chris up because he was hungry to fix him something to eat. He knows Chris is the chief and will do anything for him so he just does use Chris to his advantage. I went in the kitchen but they wasn�t even there so I went took a shower then i got out and put on some clothes. I started to put more of the stuff up so I can clear up the front room and buy two long chairs to fill the front room then get another TV with some kitchen counter stools. I wanted my crib to be a cosy house that when Shawn them come over they amazed at how it turned out. I was in the front room so long that I had mostly put everything away and still there wasn�t any KJ and Chris. Then my door bell ring and I went to answer it and it was David.

David: Wassup bro

Me: I�m good bey I see you looking all sharp in your uniform ready for work

David: Yea I just wanted to stop by and see how you spent your first night and make sure everything is cool with the place.

Me: Yea man I slept great (When I said that Chris pulled in the yard looking at me and David talking. He and KJ had food in their hands coming towards us)

Chris: So wassup king! (Then he dap David) Everything cool with you

David: Yea man everything cool, you mjay friend

Chris: Yea you can say that, I�m a pretty close friend

David: Dont mind me asking what happened to your face man, You look like you took some good right and left hooks. Did you went to let someone look at that?

Chris: It was just a miss understand a little family problems man nothing to worry about and I�m fine but the way so everything is good. Little man come let me set you to the counter to eat your food

David: Wassup little man

KJ: Hi

David: You sure got a lot of food in that bag you going to eat all of that?

KJ: Yea all of it because I�m hungry (He dapped KJ then he told me he was going to work must look out for the place since he won�t be home. Chris got us some breakfast so all of us was just eating and it was Sunday so KJ was nagging me to take him over to mommy. He know he does be in the kitchen helping mommy cook and stuff it�s like a little tradition for them two I know she misses him so I texted her and let her know. She texted me and tell me to bring him now because she misses him so much already so i bath little man then got him ready to go by my mommy. Chris drive me this time so when we reach to the house I had to make sure my daddy wasn�t really around because I didn�t want deal with him right now. I went in the house and mommy was already in the kitchen cooking that good food then she just hugged me so tight.

Mom: Baby is you ok

Me: Yea mom everything is fine I�m doing really good. How are you doing and thank you for the helping me find a place to stay.

Mom: No problem baby! I will do anything for my baby and grand baby (She picked KJ up and started kissing him up and he told her he missed her) I miss you to baby mommy miss the baby. So how is David?

Me: He is really cool, almost like a caring brother or something he does come make sure everything is cool and we stop by before he had to work.

Mom: Ok that�s nice and how is Chris?

Me: He is ok you know he finally came round and slept by me last night but Shawn have this strange feeling like were related to David because he have this strong resemblance to Terry and I.

Mom: She didn�t say anything she just smiled it off then she started talking to KJ

Me: Mommy aint nothing you want tell me a