Chapter 29: Black Out

Chris pulled in the yard the same time. My father got out the car and started walking to the front door while Chris was right behind him then he turned around then looked Chris dead in the eye. He griped Chris by his shirt and was saying shit to him but I just was in shock like what the fuck. I got up off the sofa then I went a little closer then I started shouting daddy what the hell you doing so I ran inside to call mommy. I thought my father was drunk or something but then i looked at mommy then she had the same look like she did something bad. I went back outside to break my father�s grip off Chris then he looked at me saying I�m going to deal with you later. Then he shouts at Chris saying you introduced him into this shit didn�t you. Chris was like paps it aint like that I love your son with all my heart and when I heard him say that my heart, liver and kidneys all just dropped to my ass and I was beyond scared of what was to come today. I notice my father had this piece of stick in his back pants and he pulled it out and started to fucking whopping Chris hard as fuck with it like Chris was a son he was beating. I most defiantly felt like I was going to pass out and instantly started getting weak.

My father was just man handling Chris then Chris just said fuck it and start trying to block him and push him off not hitting him still trying to be respectable. My father is the sweetest father in the world but if you cross him he can go back to the streets to the bad boy he once was. He started throwing fist at Chris and I can tell he his mouth was bleeding and i felt every blow.

Everything started to turn in my head and I begin to get very light headed like i wanted to faint. My daddy just was hitting on Chris then my mom came out and made my father stop then he looked at me then he said tell me its not true. It just got fuzzy then my eyes just closed as i fall back i can see Chris running to me to catch me but I blacked out. While i was out i just lost track of everything then I thought in my head this must all be just a bad ass dream. This had to be a bad dream because this was happening to me all too fast. I never thought it would�ve happened like this and I never thought my own mother would brand me out. I don�t know what hurts more me getting outed fully to my parents , Chris getting beat up from my father or the fact that my father actually knows that all this time me and Chris been together were a couple. My eyes started to open up and I looked was looking at my father standing over me and I looked around and there was no Chris in sight. I got instantly worried but mad in a sense but my father was just looking at me like I�m the next one to get my ass beat. KJ came then he laid on me saying grampa please don�t beat my daddy and i thought that was sweet he was protecting me from all that he was seeing. My mom came and picked me up and she carried me in the house and I was asking her where did Chris go then she was saying he just left storming out of the yard.

Dad: Mjay please tell me what I heard today wasn�t true. Its hard to believe my baby that has a baby is gay!

Mom: Mark just leaves it alone can you see the boy just blacked out you trying to send my last pain six feet under. You were way out of line with how you handled things just now then he started cursing because he still was hot. I went in my room and I was so scared that I just wanted to pee really bad. The butterflies where just taking over my stomach then my father bust open my room door with this stick in his hand.

Dad: You gay Mjay? (When he said that i didn�t answer then he said shouted again at me)

Me: Dad please

Dad: Please what! Answer the fucking question before i tear up your ass.Do i have to be a approached at my job by Chris father telling me i need to separate the to of you. He telling me you the one turning his son into the darkness but i told him and nothing dark about my son its his son that's miss leading mine. Thats how it is right mjay?

Me: Huh!

Dad: So you don�t know English no more then he said i know that boy is no good, he almost got you killed now he turning you into this gay shit. He got higher in his voice then he shouted i don�t not want you to hang, see or go by that boy no more. Have nothing to do with him and if you dis obey me then you can move out my house and don�t come back. I wont pay school fee no more and i will only do for my grandson. If you disobey me that tells my that you man and you ready to be on your own without me supporting you. You get me!

Me: I love him and i will see him daddy! I cant live my life without him and it might me hard for you to understand right now but maybe one day you will find it in your heart to see me as your son (He gripped me then he said you are not gay stop talking like that and i got really scared then mom came in then she broke it up.

Dad: Either you heed my rules mjay or you can get out

Me: I thought about what he said for a minute then i thought maybe i can do this on my own. Should i take this gamble then bounce and battle life on my own and be on the come up or should i just stay here and maybe never see Chris again. I thought he would�ve been here no matter what my father said to protect me and save me but i guess i cant depend on him all the time. This moment really was teaching me a life lesson that no matter what happens in life only you can save yourself you cant depend on no one else. He still had me all gripped up then i don�t know what got in me but i shoved him off me then i went into my closet got a suit case then started packing some of my and my little man stuff. My mom started crying telling me baby don�t do this stay home here with us. Tears were just dropping from my face because i didn�t know what i was doing but i felt like this was the right choice to make) Mom i love you and i even love him but i cant stay here under rules and regulations lying about who i am and lying about who not to love. I might not make it on my own right away but i will make it some day and you will be proud of me. Next semester of my school fee is already paid so you don�t have to worry about paying it no more. My mom was just crying because she didn�t want me to go and even my father had this look on his face like he wanted to cry. I started loading up my stuff and KJ was just asking me where we going daddy and i just was like son where ever the wind blows us but just know i wont leave you alright. I was loaded with most of my stuff and i drove off but i was calling Chris but he wasn�t answering me. I was then calling my brother but he wasn�t even answering me and I�m like that the fuck is going on. I called JB then i told him what happen then he told me come over there by him and thats where i went. When i reach there and i got to the front door JB just hugged me.

JB: Cousin you alright?

Me: No i aint! (With my eyes all watery I walked inside with KJ then we sat down in the front room while Bentley took KJ outside by the pool) I don�t know what i just done bey i left my parents house for good.

JB: Yea i can tell with all them shit in the back seat of your car and you know you welcome to stay with me for how long you want. Where is Chris bey?

Me: i don�t know i blacked out and last thing I remember my daddy was beating him up and when i open my eyes he was gone. I mad at him right now because he left me alone and he not answering my calls nor my texts i just hope he don�t hate me or trying to stay away. I kind of did this for him because i love him and couldn�t stay but him leaving me have my mind in a fucked up place.

JB: Naw bey i don�t think he going to stay away that long just give him a couple of days let it cool down a bit and keep reaching out to him. How are your funds looking bey

Me: I�m good you know i have a lot saved up in the bank and i guess thats one of the perks of having a boyfriend with money (I was just talking to Jb then my phone was just starting to ring and it was a text from my mom which read Baby I know you had to do what you did because your in love and I�m crying my eyes out right now because i miss you baby but i don�t want you depend on no one. Your father is right here beating up himself about what just happen but he is still blaming Chris but I am going to help you out without your father knowing anything. Your my baby and I want you be ok so I want you call my friend he has a one bed room apartment available. I want you to move in there and he isn�t charging me anything because he owes me some money so live there and take care of my grandson i will be in touch. I text her back telling her i would be fine and i didn�t need it but she insisted that i move there.

Yea i kno yawl thought i would take long with next chapter huh. Well here it is and you know what to do like, comment and subscribe if haven't as yet.Keep it locked! sorry about another raw version i didn't have time to proof read.