Chapter 113: Trip To Florida Day Two

This time I was hard as rock not because I wanted to fuck him but just the situation and him on top of me mad me hard. He grabbed on my Dick saying it know you were going to get hard you like this shit. He started sucking my nipples then I was like Chris please stop man. I was fighting him pushing him off but I was losing. My dick being hard wasn't no help either I was getting weak. He was kissing on me do soft and sexy but I pushed him off then he landed on the ground.

Me: Bey look I'm tired of this shit bey! This is you all the time when you want me back you do this same thing. You try this same thing over and over again. Guess what I'm still single and you know what you can't control me no more. That shit got to stop if me and you will ever work in a relationship again know that I'm a man now. I ain't no fucking kid no more so you can't dictate what I can do from what I can't.

Chris: I ain't trying to control you I just want you to be mine so we can go back to how we use to be

Me: Chris you with someone else and I don't think we can ever go back to the way we were naw do I want to. Give me some space please bey.

Chris: So! When we get back together she will be dismissed for sure.

Me: I want be with you but not like this and not until you change your selfish ass ways. When you start thinking about what I want and your single then we can maybe talk about us. Right now I'm enjoying life and doing me like you been doing. You think I going to get right back with you right away for the way you been acting and the things you said. I don't think I even want to get back together with you. I hate to say this but you acting like you father with this crazy version of you. You can stay in here if you want but I'm going down to the pool to enjoy myself.

Chris: So you going to be a hoe! Who you think will want you then it won't be me Mjay! I ain't fucking with no niggas just one girl that's it

Me: I will never be a hoe and if I choose to fuck one or two dudes then that's on me and not for you to worry about partner. I got my slippers out my bag zipped it up grabbed the room key then left the room. Mark my words I dare Chris to have anything again to say about how I live my life we going to fight.We going to fight and I mean really fight because I'm tired. If I don't start standing up for myself he going always do this shit to me. I went in the elevator then it was closing and when it was closing he put his hand there. He came in the elevator standing on the side of me then when the door close he rush me pushing me to the walls. He started kissing me and was shocked then got turned on to the fullest.

It was the fact that I love him then the situation of him being so manly and thug just coming for me no matter what I say. I started thinking that this isn't right at all it wasn't right. I punched him then he felt his lip and stepped off then he was like so this is where we at now Mjay. He said you lucky it's you and I love you or that shit just now would've left another nigga without hand to throw a punch ever again. I didn't say nothing as we reach to the lobby floor then he said I will never stop loving you. He walked out first then I walked out and went to the back towards the pool area. I had my phone on me and it just started ringing so I was like he calling now. I looked at it but it was Jason. I got excited to see him calling me cause he been MIA lately even though he check up from time to time. I answered the phone then said Hey then he said hey handsome just checking in.

Jason: how the trip coming?

Me: I mean it was going good when I first came but you know cause a dude trying to talk to me Chris freak out. You know the usual stressed out drama but how are you

Jason: I am right here laying in bed and was thinking about you. I was going over to your house but I remembered you told me you was going away. I miss you I ain't going to lie I want to see you