Chapter 73: You Just A Baby Boy

I was happy to know that he was ok but then I was outside watching this car pulled up and out came this barber. He sniffed Chris balls in the air to know he was here or did Chris let him know he was here. This is the struggle of being with a guy that�s sexy and I�m going to handle this I don�t care how old he is. He walked out the car and I have to admit the guy is fine but he was walking up to this door like he so familiar with this place.

Ian: Chris here?

Me: What you want with my boyfriend for dude! I said that with a ruff tone because I wasn�t into no shit no more I was going to put this dude in his place one and for all to leave nigga alone.

Ian: I need to talk to him about something

Me: Something like what bey! You just like a hating ass nigga who didn�t want him but the minute you see a nigga got him locked you want to come stirring up problems. I beat a ex before and I don�t have a problem beating another one.

Ian: Look youngster you wouldn�t understand this type shit you too young to understand how this thing go. You probably one of them bottoms that get trip off a little money a nigga give you or the dick run deep then you probably think that�s love. Money and Sex aint love little man so get that fuck out my face and stay out of grown folks business.

Me: No I�m the type of bottom that got the same nigga you want on lock and it�s been the way for a few years nigga. That�s shows you I aint your average man and I�m not as young and dumb as you might think (He started to laugh at me like he know something I didn�t then I said what�s your problem leave him alone he don�t want you)

Ian : You sure about that

Me: Yea I�m sure about that nigga

Ian: You little boy! Your mouth very hard nigga (Then he got up in my face like he wanted to fight but I shoved him as soon as got close saying nigga do what you got to do. Chris showed up in the back of me then he said what�s going on out here then Ian was like I want talk to you) I want talk to you Chris an tell this little boy go sit down and drink some milk before he get hurt.

Chris: Naw nigga you sit down don�t ever come round her disrespecting my nigga like that! Is you stupid or something? We then had a talk about this bey and I told you where I�m at and its with Mjay. Whatever you got to tell me you can tell me in the front of him. We don�t keep anything from each other at all and we aren�t starting right now.

Ian: He a little kid nigga your really getting serious with a kid. He can�t do for you like I can or show the thing I can. I thought we had something cool when you were here and I just lost your number and couldn�t get in contact with you.

Chris: He might be young but he has been showing me things for years now and that�s why I�m still with him. No he don�t have money but it was never about figures or what he could�ve done for me it was about the way he made me feel. When I left here and I was single that was your opportunity then to snag me and no lie I did like you I�m going to be honest but I only see you as a friend now. You could�ve gotten my number from Damien you know he my family and would give you the contacts easily. Now you see me come back with my prince and you jealous thinking it could�ve been you , that�s just selfish. You lose bro that�s how life is I�m happy just let me be and you move on then find your happiness. A matter of fact when we were fucking and I wanted to be with you what you told me bey

Ian: At the time I didn�t want nothing serious because I was just getting into this world. I had a girlfriend and I just wanted to fuck so I turned you down.

Chris: Exactly so you can�t come with that shit bey. You lose and we can be friends bey and if you ever come to the Bahamas you can hit me up and we could talk all chill and ill hook you up.