Chapter 40: Leave Me Alone

Doctor: Your a family member? ( I lied and said yea i am) Well he is banged up pretty bad and had massive internal bleeding he is lucky to be alive right now. Both of his legs are broken and he has a slight fracture to the skull but is wake. He might not ever walk again the possibilities are slim but he might not walk again but there is still a chance. Time will tell all but he is awake and can respond but don�t make him talk too much take it easy as possible (i open the door then i went in and seeing him laying in the bed i didn�t want wish that on no one)

Trey: He fumbled a bit with what he was saying when he saw me walking in the room then he said wow you are the last person i thought i would ever see walk in here.

Me: I kind of feel the same way actually but im here

Trey: What are you doing here? Trying to make me feel more disgusted in myself then I already do. Its funny how the way things work i had to lose a best friend and break my legs to catch some sense on the situation (He started to tear up)

Me: Im not here to make you feel bad for what you done even though there was alot of bad you done to me. I just came to see how you were doing my brother was the one on the scene lastnight when you go into a accident. He said your name and it made me wanted to come see you because i don�t wish death on anyone bro.

Trey: Wow! I wished death on you and you still came here to see me.I tried to kill you bey thats doesnt ring in your head! Your crazier then me then he said I almost killed you bey whats wrong with you. You suppose to be laughing and thanking God that karma caught up to me that i might never walk again to even mess with you.

Me: Bey this just goes to show you that we don�t think a like.Some people in the world really do have good intension and dont want trouble.They just want be happy and enjoy life aint nothing wrong with that. I never wish harm on no one even though they did me dirty my mother always thought me that forgiveness isn�t for the other person its for you. If i did kept angry at you that would�ve probable turned me into you and thats not me. I forgive you a long time ago for running a knife in my back and using KC to try break Chris and I up on the cruise.

Trey: What are you a Christian now

Me: No im not but im a man not a little boy any more i see things differently now (He looked at me funny then he started say something about Chris) What about Chris why cant you just let us be bro if he wanted to be with you he would�ve then left me. I been through alot just to be his boyfriend don�t you think i deserve some peace with him bey. I got a little son to look after now and this beef between me and you ending today.I heard you was talking about my son and if you did try anything to hurt him over some dick bro then that car accident wouldn�t have you here.

Trey: Wow! Wow!Here comes the threats well it looks like the old Mjay just surfaced. Wait just a second bro i never had any intention to fool with you or your child.I was fooling with Chris because i could�ve and i wanted to because he hurt me to the core of my soul.He was just using me to get a nut and treating me like shit but then can be all lovy with you. Taking you on trips, have you living with him he never did nothing like that with me all I use to get was a little of money and a trip to the hotel room. He just was fucking me then dropped me like a bad habit but never even said im sorry yet when i act out im crazy.This how it is with men bey they use you and fuck with your emotions and when they finish playing with you they kick you in the ass.

Me: I understand you hurt but you took that shit out on me when i didn�t even know you or had nothing to do with that. Another thing you know what type of person he was or could be yet you choose to fuck with him so its your fault. He step up and wanted a relationship with me but you couldn�t blame me for that. He was just in a different space that time is all but you cant be letting your feelings get the best of you keep it moving. Dont ever let no nigga have you out of your feelings like that trust me i know about that. I didn�t want to come here and preach to you, Chris do have some part in it to play but you control your feelings. I just need to know if we cool and this beef will stop then maybe we can be cool. What do you say to that?

Trey: I know i been crazy bey but believe me it was because i was thinking about me and being selfish saying why you and not me. I don�t know if my life will ever be the same again bey so all i can do is just start a new and let things go i guess. You know what i mean bey so as of now we cool and i wont bother you guys no more acting crazy. Sorry for stabbing you bey i don�t know what i was thinking when i did that but I just saw red like a bull and you were my target.

Me: Yea bey and back then i was just a little hot head just getting to this type life style.

Trey: We both were bey! Funny thing is your the only person who came to visit me as yet. This is still funny bey, I stab you and you come to visit me you hear how crazy that sounds bey sound like something i would do. I can tell why he love you though. i mean look at what you do bey you came here to me bey that shows you got a big heart. I mean i glad one of us snag him and not a girl so its cool but as of right now we cool bro no more bullshit. Besides change is what i need any ways and cause i got a long road ahead of me

Me: You gonna be alright bey just pray on its and get better.

Trey: I hope so bey and congrats on becoming a dad.

Me: Thanks bey he my everything (I got up from the chair then I went to his bed side and dapped him)I think i better go because i then have you talking more then you suppose to bey but get well bey and ill probably come check on you another time.

Trey: Thanks for coming bey i needed that and it actually made me feel alot better but my friend died so i know i got alot of backlash coming for that because it was my fault i was driving.

Me:Bey stop that bey it wasn�t your fault it was and accident! I know you probably feeling that way now but it was a freak of nature accident bey. Keep your head up bey and get well bey im out (I walked out the room and I just wondered if he will really change because of this and I left feeling like he really was going to make things right. Mom was suppose to be to work so I thought i would stop buy her office to see how she was doing and so i can get a explanation. I knocked on her office door and went inside then she had this surprise look on her face.

Mom: Hey baby! What are you doing her? Did something happen to KJ? is someone hurt?

Me:Mom relax I jsut went to see how a sort of friend was doing because we aint really friends but i he was in that bad accident out carmicheal road so i just stop by.

Mom: How nice of you baby (then she got quite then she started talking about KJ) Hows my baby doing

Me: I don�t want talk about my son I want to talk about your son and why I just knowing about this mom. Everyone knows about it except me and i thought we suppose to be honest with one another (She just was looking at me a little shocked because she didn�t think I would find out so quickly but i did) You cheated on daddy mom how can you do that and here im thinking you guys were so in love

Mom: Can I talk now you just going on and on but you aint letting me speak. I didn�t tell you because unlike Terry and Brittany they were at a age where they could�ve understand. You wasn�t even born yet and when you did you was just a baby the youngest one. Back your father and I were together for a years before we got married.

Me: Mom i don�t need to here the entire story i just need to know why you didn�t tell me.Plus you led me to this shocker because i didn�t even kno what i was walking into. He didn�t even tell me i had to hear him on the phone talking to you then he said mom (She was just looking at me with a smile on her face just letting me rant and get everything off my chest then her expression got very sad (She looked at me and told me to calm down)

Mom; Mjay please calm down baby i will explain everything (Then i went quite waiting for here to talk then she said I was raped (When she said that my heart just came full and i was shocked. I didn�t even know how to feel about what she just said. I didn�t even think i here her right so i asked her what did she say then she said a long time ago i was raped)

If you want me to keep writing you know what to do! Like, comment and subscribe to your boy.BTW for readers that still cant find my stories you have to subscribe then click subscription to find all of the stories I wrote on here.