Chapter 19: Its Getting Hot

We were in the bed kissing heavy and i wanted to get some dick really bad but i just had this feeling that someone was watching me. Chris was kissing and sucking my neck then i started looking at the window then i looked at the door it was cracked a bit with Troy sending at the door. He was looking at me and chris just licking his lips then he took he grabbed his dick and started massaging it. Chris was taking off my clothes and i was just laying there with my clothes off and Chris wasn't wasting no time but im just like shocked cause Troy is watching us right now. Chris wasn't wasting no time he just was sucking and licking on me while i was complete naked in the bed. Troy was still at the door but i didn't really care Chris was looking and smelling really good and i wanted it bad. His dick head was wet with pre come so he was really horny and i licked at my hole making it wet.
He eat me out for a good minute just making me all nice and ready for pounding then he just slide his dick deep in me. I loved the missionary position because i love to kiss then watch Chris face when he feel how good i feel inside. He started pounding me with force and i grabbed his waist to help control his thrust because he was in to deep. I saw Troy at the door with his dick out and i was like what the hell is he doing. I got lost in the moment and i started to moan out saying Chris baby you deep. I started saying you feel so deep then i say whine in me baby i started to feel so powerless. All bottoms know when there top hitting that good spot they just feel weak and all they can do is just moan out loud to express the feeling of pure heaven. Troy was jerking and licking his lips as he watching his brother fuck me deep while i lost control. Next thing i felt was come all over my stomach then i looked at the door and Troy was gone then i thought should i tell Chris.

Chris: Baby your ass is amazing i swear you got me hooked to you then I started to laughing

Me: I think your brother was watching us baby

Chris: So let him get his nut as long as he don't be trying to fuck you then its cool. He come at you then it will be a problem cause i don't play that shit i don't care who it is when it comes to you. You still planning on taking the matter with KJ mom to court

Me: I thought about it and i decided to just talk to her and if shit don't work out then i will go to court to get full custody of him. Let me call mommy and see what he up to any way cause i miss him. (I got my phone out my pants then i called mommy) Mommy how is he?

Mom: He ok he still sleep i am going to wake him up in a minute for a bath then feed him. He is in good hands what i tell you about calling me like that like i never rised you.

Me: I know mommy, and of course i know he in good hands i just does worry about him alot even though i know he safe with you.

Mom: Welcome to the world of being a parent and the worry wont ever stop so get use to it. Im proud of you though you being a father to your son and that makes me feel good that i rised you right. He in good hands so don't worry about him i might carry him out for some icecream but my friend wanted to see him. JB stopped here two you and i told him you were over there so he might come and over there to you guys.

Hours past and JB never showed up so i called him and he just told me he was in the area so he wanted to stop. He told me that the party is still on for Friday evening just bring a dish but he already talk to mom. It was late but me and Nate was texting each other back and fort testing each other for the exam tomorrow. The next day i got up and got dressed then Chris drop me to school to take my one and only test. I hook up with Nate in class and we took the test it was just as easy as i knew it would be but he looked like he was having a little trouble. He was next to me so i made sure my paper was clear and visible for him to get some answers. He my boy so i cant let him fail this class while i going on to another but im sure he did good. The test was finally over and my summer officially begins today but nate wanted to hang.

Nate: You want go chill i been your bro aint come for you yet i can give you a ride we can go chill since we both done with school until august.

Me: I aint text him yet so i guess thats cool so where we headed anyway

Nate: First stop is something to eat cause i got the munchies then we can go see a movie or just go by me and chill watch movies.

Me: Ok that sounds like a plan, i never been by you but you always talking about how cool the house is but never take me. Some friend! Then i started to laugh while he looked at me getting ready to answer.

Nate: Ok cool lets go get something to eat then we going by me and run through my movie collection and just chill. You got to pick up your son today?

Me: No he with my mommy she picking him up to make sure he good cause i had a little drama go down with my baby mother so my mom just handling things for me.

Nate: Thats wassup i don't get my son until Friday because i took him by his grammy for a few days she wanted to spend time with him. So i guess we can chill good then he laugh and said you don't have no curfew a

Me: Nigga i look like a kid to you

Nate: Yea with this baby face nigga you look ten

Me: Forget you then i started to laugh

We went to his favourite Chinese restaurant and I made sure text the hubby tell him i was ok and I told him I will keep in touch. I let him know where I was and what I was doing so that trust could stay strong between us. I got some garlic chicken with shrimp fried rice and some egg rolls then went home at his house. When I got there i was like dam you guys living like white people because it was a nice two story house. He took me to his room and it was all blacked out with a nice size TV with a PS3 hooked up then I saw his little boy stuff over his floor like toys and shoes. His room was really nice and cozy and I liked it alot

Me: Now do I got to sleep with your mommy to get adopted so I can take your room cause in here is dope as hell. My room aint nearly as solid as this one bey and you keep it clean as well I'm sure of it.

Nate: Yea, my father got a little money because he works with the prime minister plus he got his own business and apartments so things good. I work for minds as well i do a little lawning from now and then see my card on the desk there. I never use to be the ladies man i am today but i started to grow up and look good then my father started making moves so girls just be into me for money im sure of it.

Nate: So you live there by Chris or you stay home with your parents

Me: I be there and home

Nate: So is he your brother brother or yawl just close like that

Me: We grew up together then i laughed then i said i sure you asked me that before

Nate: So! Then he laugh where is your real brother

Me: He coming tomorrow (He got up and said it hot then he turned on his AC then he took off his shirt exposing his rip body that was defined to a T) It aint that hot for you to have your shirt off dude then I started to laugh

Nate: He came right in front of me smiling saying does me being with my shirt off offends you.

Me: No bro it doesn't you good I just was getting off on you trying to make you laugh

Nate: I here that but I am really hot though but do you want something else to drink some rum punch or something. I mean we finish a long semester of school so this calls for a celebration don't you think

Me: Yea for sure let's do this

Nate: Ok i going to get some snacks and bring it back up here then he said you can use my lap to if you want to. I went on his lap top to go check on his computer to see if there was anything that can give me a hint to why he is giving me this I like you vibe. You know to every gay dude they think the str8 ones are gay but it's just something mysterious about him. He came back with snacks and rum and we just started to drink but for some strange reason he made me use guest on his computer and his user was locked. I laughed to myself because I remember i use to fo that because i couldn't remember if i cleared my search history or not because i was jerking to some gay porn. We begin to get so drunk that we started just laughing at dumb shit it was so much fun. Then he started trying to wrestle me and it was so funny i couldn't stop laughing then he landing right on top of me between my legs smiling at each other.

Yea yawl thought i left yawl again huh! LoL but hope you guys enjoyed another installment. Like, comment and SUBCRIBE!!