Chapter 68: Orlando To Atlanta

My baby mother drama was just beginning I can feel it and for some odd reason I feel as though she is going to find some way to take KJ away from me. My parents were making me feel good about everything but I will forever be worried until I get this shit sorted out in black and white. Still at the restaurant we were still eating up a storm and my ass was soar as fuck getting fucked back to back like that. Chris was looking at me happy as hell smiling with everyone and I think that reason is that we have grown so open with everything.

Mom: Ok boys I think it�s time to hit the road and go do some shopping but we going in separate cars so where you guys hitting first

Chris: Mom we should hit a plaza that got Foot Locker, Wal-Mart and all of that good stuff in one area first then we can hit up a mall.

Mom: Ok that sounds good because I got to buy some stuff for the house and the strong man over here but Mjay I�m going to take care of it ok. She isn�t going to take him from you baby and I won�t let that happen because I�m looking at you. You look like you are worrying about it baby don�t you on vacation enjoy it and let him see you happy. Look at him he is looking at you and looking down himself.

Me: He think he going back there (I pulled him out of his chair then sit him in my lap hugging and kissing him) You aren�t going nowhere baby boy cheer up! I�m not letting you go back you staying with daddy forever ok

KJ: Ok daddy

The day flew by like nothing and we went to the plaza to do some shopping. I really didn�t need any clothes or kicks but I still got a little something for KJ and me anyway. Chris and I were inside foot locker just getting all type slippers and new kicks like we didn�t had no sense with KJ right there caring his little bags. He carried them with pride like they were going to break then Dion and Omar came inside. They got new kicks for the court because they ball heads but Dion was facing his mouth to tell me something but he never could get it out. I just hope he aint catch feeling for me because of the threesome Chris and I had with him. I made my choice and its Chris I want and I think I�ve always known it was Chris. Watching him interact with KJ buying matching shows for us three made me laugh but it was sweet. We were so happy it was starting to scare me because nothing has happened yet.

Spending a little too much of money in Foot Locker we went inside Wal-Mart where I really went ham. I got snacks for the road, drinks, and snacks for KJ and Terrell for their road trip back south with my parents. My mom told me she taking her kids with her because all we going to do are have them around drinking rum and shit. KJ wanted to go with her to see the baby because he just loves the fact that someone is smaller than he is. We shopped and shopped until it was late then we went back to the hotel where we cleaned up and packed to hit the road. Chris gave my mom his house key so they could�ve stayed there when they drive back down which I thought was so sweet because she wanted to go back in another hotel. We packed up our stuff and were loading up the jeep and I had KJ with me all the way even gave him something small to carry. My son is so cute!

Me: You aint going to cry right?

KJ: No daddy I�m a man!

Me: You sure?

KJ: Yes daddy I�m sure and I got Tyrell to play with now

Me: You was feeling lonely a

Kj: Yea daddy I want a brother

Me: You want me to have another kid?

KJ: Yea I want a brother

Me: What you going to do with a little brother

KJ: Protect him! (I say aw and if he was my age to understand I think he would be heartbroken to know I�m into niggas. He was just telling me daddy I�m going to miss you being a sweet kid like he normally is. I remember the first day I brought him home with me and told my parents he my kid. He just stole my mom�s heart and never let her have it back so she don�t even want let him out her sight like he our baby. We went back up to the room while everyone was heading down to the jeep to leave I went to my mom room to carry little man.