Chapter 124: I Got Two Surprises

He was going to say I love but then a voice shouted saying Get yawl sissy asses! He jumped up quick and didn't say a word and so did I. I was scared! Someone heard us in here and this was the very thing I didn't want happen but it did. We were in the shower post up on the wall scared as fuck but then he peeked out and didn't see no one so he said let's go get your shit.

I turn off the water then I got my shit looking around scared as fuck. I went to my locker throw on my pants on and a shirt then I power walked to my car. Jason was no where in sight this nigga was gone. I was like thinking I guess he didn't want be seen with me so it's a cool idea but I was also thinking he a bitch ass nigga for leaving me his new boyfriend. I was power walking to my car then I had this sudden thought that what the fuck do I care. The people that I care about already know about me so what is it to me right now fuck it! I just started to walk to my car not giving too fucks who heard or seen. Only thing I'm worried about is that the boss wouldn't find out where I get fired. When I got to my car I got in it and drove home. when I got there Nate was waiting outside my pot sitting on the step looking in his phone.

I swear Nate my brother right now and he can tell if something is wrong or if I'm not me as soon as he saw me. I came out the car and at that moment he was asking me what the hell was wrong but I didn't answer him until we got inside

Nate:Nigga if you don't want tell me then I'll just proceed to tell you two different set of news I got to tell you. No wait it's three! They are juicy I promise but you got to tell me what is going on with you where is Jason I thought he would've been here.

Me: Jason and I are now boyfriends but the messed up thing is that we got caught fucking in the shower at work.

Nate: What! No you didn't bey! Who caught you and congratulation you finally made a choice.

Me: Bey we were finished fucking just hugged up and one dude was in the shower shouted get yawl sissy asses. They didn't see us and we didn't see them but they heard us moaning I guess. We were scared as fuck and Jason said let's go but he took off or I probably was to slow.

Nate: I guess he just was scared as fuck but I ain't like how he left you but then again if yawl walked out together then yawl would've made it obvious. As long as they didn't see you what are you sweating over just deny any and everything. If they recorded it would be another thing but they didn't I mean I hope they didn't. I'm sure you would've known if they were poking a camera in the shower

Me: Naw they didn't record it! I feel much better now. I ain't sweating it no more I'm like fuck it I don't care but I just scared Jason will leave me alone because of it. He ain't out and he left his ex for a situation close but I'm not the one that wanted to fuck it was all him. However, I am guilty for giving into it cause I could've left him in the shower then we could've fucked home. We will see what happens. What you had to talk to me about?

Nate: Ok the first one is that remember my parents work are a good place I mean they got money and shit. They were offering scholarships to go off to school giving scholarships to at least three students. The surprise is that I got one to go to off to a school in Oklahoma which is close to Dion in Texas.

Me: That's dope bey but you a bitch ass nigga you going leave me too! Not cool best friend I'm happy and sad at the same time. what about your kid? What about me?

Nate: My mom will get hold him down bring him to visit and I will visit as well. The second surprise is not only did I get a scholarship which was one of three or four they gave the other scholarship to you.

Me: What! Your lying how did they even get transcripts and all that to even see if I'm elibke for it. I didn't apply for it!

Nate: He but his hand over his face then said I made your mom do it! I had them from a while back.So yes you did apply for it you just didn't know about it