Chapter 53: ATL Day Two Part Three

Chris:That's how we living man just trying to be happy with no drama (He just kissed me not giving a fuck but then we heard some dudes that were kind of in the distance shout faggots.No one said anything but they kept on saying it the Chris got super mad) Look to we have a fucking problem

Dude:Fucking faggots why don't yawl just die (this light skin guy was just running his mouth while he friend was telling him to leave them niggas alone) no I'm not leaving them alone they kissing in public and shit like people want see that nasty fuck (Chris started walking over to him and I just was pulling him back)

Me:Chris no we got a plane to catch tonight I don't want you getting in no trouble we ain't home (I was pulling him out he so strong he pulling me with him)Damien talk to him

Damien:Fuck him up Chris and nigga if you jump in it going to be a serious problem out here

Dude 2: I'm not in this (Chris was on fire he was so mad he just started swinging on that dude.One shot his lip was busted he was bleeding and I was trying to get Chris off of him but Chris was beating his ass and dude friend was just standing there scared.I was scared two because Chris was stomping him but I mean if you going to shout shit at least be ready to catch a fade.Damien finally get Chris off this dude and dude was all fucked up so we left.

Chris: niggas think this a game! I'd break his face thinking he can say what he want to someone and get away with it that's a lesson learnt that you don't fuck with me and mines (He started punching the dash board he was so angry and I can't lie I dovt blame him this time that guy deserved it.I grabbed him then I made him slide in the back seat with me and I just started rubbing his hand to make sure he ok.Slowly but surly his heart started to slow down and he looked at me like he was shame of how he reacted

Me: are you ok baby?

Chris:I'm ok now but I'm sorry for getting mad I been trying to control my temper but I just lost it

Me:It's ok that guy deserved it I just hope you feel better now.I didn't want you get in problems or get locked up.

Chris: babe you know me if I did I can't get out of anything.No match for the ninja baby you know this so wipe that worry look off your face.I just had to defend your honor cause niggas always hating on something they wish they had.Right now he probably fucking a nigga and wish he could be like us.I was just tired of it

Damien:You clam down quick bro so Mjay is your cooler.Now I see! Back I. The day this nigga would've been made all day fuckibg up everyone who look at him wrong.You have changed a lot Chris and that's good bey. You still crazy as hell but you have it more under control.Im going to miss yawl niggas I wish I could've came on that trip with yawl but I only took three days off cause you guys were coming.(We went back home just drinking more and more.I started to get so drunk I had to pack our clothes before I continued.We sat outside on the porch then here come this car pulling up in our yard.Out pop the barber Ian he walks up so us ) What you doing round here bro?

Ian: I was passing and I saw yawl outside so I said I nice well stop man.Whats good Chris and Mjay it is right!

Chris:Wassup bro

Ian: Can I have a word with you in private Chris (I was just looking on quite and I wasn't even sweating it then Chris looked at me I just nod my head to give him the ok cause I can car less)

They walked off in the distance and they started talking.I see Chris started moving his hands like he was explaining something to him.Then I heard Ian say nigga I see you baby sitting now! Whatever that means but I'm glad I kept my cool and Damien was just drinking.

Damien: Don't tell me Chris use to hit that

Me:I just started laughing

Damien:I knew it Jed! I mean back in the day Chris just didn't care over here and he just told me he was into men.In a way it brought us closer and I see him as my brother now but I'm glad he clam down a bit cause it wasn't headed in a good direction.He had so much anger built up in him we couldn't go no where but now he seem really happy.Im telling you now I know you looking over there probably thinking the most but your the real deal in his life.If you could've seen it from outside looking at him you would see how much he change.