Chapter 123: A Few Weeks Later

It's been a few weeks after we got back off the trip which ended on a good note.Even though it was rocky for a fews days my brother seemed pretty together about the hold situation. I am just glad of the fact that his pockets will be better right now. Now that he is finish with old girl he don't have to be squandering his money away. It's the last month of the Summer before school starts for me so I am happy and sad at the same time. KJ starting grade one! I felt like I was getting super old cause he becoming closer and closer to being a teen.I already got his uniform and everything pulse he super excited to meet new friends. I was buying his uniform one day and my mom was telling me don't but didn't give me a reason why I shouldn't.

The last time we were on the trip getting the DNA done it turns out the DJ "David Jr" is in fact his son. He was so happy about it but he was pissed that he had to live his life with his ex girl and Ben rising his son all together. My brother and Shawn still going strong and there are talked of him really going to tie the knot with him which is cool.

JB & Bentley are going strong as well but Bentley finally convinced JB to let him stay here and finish school instead of traveling away. He says he decides his own future and will be star regardless of what time he starts his running career full. I just was laughing because he knew he just wanted to stay here because he didn't want lose JB. That's sweet and all but I don't think he shouldn't have made that choice base on JB because JB really wanted him to go and was willing to travel to see him which shows that he loved him and wanted him to follow his dreams.

Dion: & Omar are about to leave in a fee days to head back to Texas I actually got to stop by his aunt house on the way home from work. My mom is getting big as a house and his doing fine the baby is healthy. I still got to wrap myself around that fact that a new sibling is coming. Chris is still dating Jasmine but we are great friends. He always come over and he always takes KJ out for a time together. Every time we chill it feels like we were back together and he wants to tell me something but he never does. In a way I think he wants to be with the both of us but it's not happening.

Nate is still my best friend and I'm to work right how watching these pools and he is texting me now saying I must save him some food when I cook he coming over. things have been good and he is still fucking Ashley I mean that's all they ever do. He got use to the idea of him just being a sex symbol making woman feel good having them bust there nut.

Last but not least my boo Jason! We have been going good since we got back from the trip. We been on so much dates I lost count and the sex is still amazing but we still friends. I'm thinking he going to pop the questing any minute now and I'm ready to give him a answer. I'm here to work chilling but I guess this day need to hurry up past because this sun is hot as satan's balls. Everyone love the Bahamas but I been here so long I'm starting to hate it. Maybe I probably will move one of these days. If I can get a scholarship I I still will go off to school because I like it a lot over in America. Probably move KJ get him in one school over there and just go to school work and take care of my little man. I will have to carry him with me because I will miss him to much and he is my kid. I will look into that and will probably get out of here.

I chilled at my post until it was five then I went on my way in the locker room. I was getting undressed to take a shower to head home. I know Jason suppose to get off as well but I ain't meet him in here. I had on my towel going in the shower room and this person just pushed me in one of the stalls.When I turned around it was Jason naked. He pulled crossed the curtain then turn on the shower pushing me to the wall. The way his body looked with that water dropping on it just turned me the hell on. He was acting like a mad man right now though but I have to admit I was super turned on by it.

Jason: Dam baby you looking good I been watching you from a distance all day. Gimmie some! He said it just how TI said it to New New in ATL movie begging for some of her soda. I just laugh at him but I said no baby we still to work) we off the clock baby and no one here! Give me some of this sweet ass or Dick man please as he started sucking my nipples while the water was beating on us. He just knew that nipples are my spot and then he went sucking on my neck I was weak as hell.

Me: Babe we to work and what if someone come in and hear or see us.We could get in trouble and get outed to these dudes that work here who just looking for some shit to kick off. You know how fuck up these dudes is when it comes to gay shit. They might be fuckibg a dude but they still will act like they anti gay.

Jason: I don't care! All I know right now you my baby and I want some of you so stop holding out on this good dick.

He dropped to his knees and just started sucking the life out of me. I was trying to push him off to bath so I can be able to leave. I really didn't want have sex here at work but he wanted it to do something spontaneous I guess so I was trying to be there for him after a minute of him not letting up. He pushed me to the wall then turned around putting his dick at my hole. I didn't mind because the both of us got tested after my brother had that close call so we decided to do it together. We were both clean so we trusted each other and started to have raw sex from then. He was licking at my hear whispering telling me he want be with me and I said I ready to be with you too. He started to smile then he said so my boyfriend then I laugh then I said so you my boyfriend then. We were together and it's funny because I never thought I would've been with someone other than Chris. I was telling him let's wait to fuck when we get home but he wanted it as he peeked to see if anyone was in the bathroom but it was only the two of us.

Normally no one comes in here too shower they just go str8 home but I be so lazy to shower when I get home I just shower here. Some rare times the shower does be pack but I don't why I'm tripping I've done numerous of freaky shit with Chris so why should Jason be different. I guess it's different because I working for a living now trying to save I don't need no one finding out I'm gay to make the job any harder right now. It's a risk that I'm taking so I just went with it. He took my his dick as he was sucking my neck then just stared sliding inside me. I closed my eye because it was hurting a little but felt amazing at the same time. He started working me just as good as I the night we first fuck. I was on the wall but I started bouncing back on it and he lost it a bit. He gripped my nipples just playing with em squeezing them like his fingers were nipple pinchers. I was moaning so he put one hand over my mouth as he started to go even harder. He whispering in my ear saying your I love your tight booty but it felt so much better with him being raw in me.

He pulled out then I layed on my back as the water was beating on is then he put my legs on his shoulder then slide back inside me just working the hell out of my hole. I wanted to moan out so bad but I couldn't. It was feeling so good I forgot where I was closing my eyes.He started going faster so like he was about to bust that shit so he busted inside me but he wasn't finish. He pulled out then jump on top of my dick then slide down riding me. He started riding me like I was his landlord or something. I thought the rent was due cause he was riding the shit out of my dick but I guess someone was happy they finally got a title. I was just laying there moaning saying yea baby fuck this dick. He was just enjoying himself saying I want make you bust whining on my dick . Sliding up just to work the head of my dick then sliding back down taking all of me in. I was feeling myself as my dick started to tingle as I feel the nut coming up from my balls to the shaft of my dick. When it built up to shoot I closed my eyes and gripped him then busted deep inside his ass. I just held him close to me. Nipple to nipple heart to heart we just held each other. I was in a relationship again with a great guy and it is wouldn't have it no other way. we were there still just looking at each other deep in each other's eyes just loving the fact that we were together as one. He was going to say I love but then a voice shouted saying Get yawl sissy asses!

He jumped up quick and didn't say a word and so did I. I was scared! Someone heard us in here and this was the very thing I didn't want happen but it did

Hey everyone hope you guys guys enjoyed this one. Sorry for the lol break but I was on a long vacation and couldn't get a chance to actually sit and write but I'm here to finish the story only a few chapters left.

Like
Comment
Subscribe