Chapter 42: Team Chris or Team Dion

Me: No mommy I can�t live without him! That�s scary to even think about but i cant even picture living without him. We like peanut butter and jelly we are different but together were one and they way KJ feels about him effects how I feel now as well. I take into consideration that I�m not alone I have a son so i have to be with who feels right for him to. When he don�t see Chris he nags me all day all night asking where is Chris. Daddy I miss Chris call him I want talk to him.

Mom: Kids can tell a good heart and they observe a lot. He probably feel a lot of love and care come from you and Chris that�s why he loves him to. What about Dion?

Me: Mom why are you getting on my case about Dion

Mom: Baby because i know you into both of them and there both into you. I dnt want you be flip flooping in feelings baby thats not how i raised you.Be a faithful lover to one of them but you got to decide who is the one for you.

Me: Mom i love Chris with all my heart point blank. I cant see my life without him i just feel i might be just a jealous thats all but were great as friends (I said it to my mom but i felt as do i was trying to believe it myself) I think i better leave now and let you get back to your work

Mom: I was actually enjoying your company but if you want go then you can leave. I want see KJ this weekend please this is his last week of school right because i wanted everyone to go one a trip away.
Me: Where are we going

Mom: I wanted to go Disney land i was trying to see is Brittany and her boyfriend wanted to go as well. A family trip! Its mostly for KJ because he loved it so much the last time I carried him so I wanted to carry him again but i wanted everyone to be there.

Me: Everyone? That�s me, Chris, Dion, Shawn, Terry then you have JB, Bentley that�s a lot of people you sure you want everyone to go.

Mom: Yes everyone

Me: Yea but I don�t know if I will stay in the same hotel as you guys though.

Mom: Little boy don�t play with me then she started to laugh? Why is that?

Me: Me and your husband isn�t talking and i trying to stay away from drama

Mom: I thought you is your own man so what does your father oing have to do with you baby. You and Chris could get your own room and be together no one will stop you guys but i want my grand baby to be with me.

Me: Ok we will go but dam you never took me to Disney world then i started to laugh

Mom: Yea your went to bush gardens but you aint a baby anymore you can go now where ever you want to go baby. (I got up from the desk then i agree that we were goning to go but my mom wants everyone to go and i don�t know if that mught be a good idea. I mean we have went on family trips before but everyone is grown set in there ways and different) Thats in teo weeks now so start getting things in order so we can get tickets and pick hotels. We flying str8 to Orlando! Why don�t you ask your brother if he wants to go i was going to call him but you ask him and see if he wants to go.

Me: Ok cool i will when i reach home (I left my mom office and i had to pass Trey room again and wgen i did i saw that he wasn�t there. I guess he went to surgry or something but he wasn�t in the room but i just hope he is going to be ok. I left the hospital and i went on my way home to my crib and it was around eleven now. I reach home and i heard all this noise out back if my house and im wondering what going on. I went to the back of the house and there was a table with dominoes going and shit. I see alot of beer and everyone was still here along with David playing domines. Terry was at the grill cooking up my dam meat i was saving but i was like ehre they get grill from then i saw a color of ice.