Chapter 26: Sunset

Chris was telling me get dress and i need to come with him and i was hesitant because he was showing me a serious face. I was asking where are we going but he didn't want tell me anything so i just got dress while he was playing with KJ. Sun was about to set so he told me that he was going to carry little man by Terry them and he coming back for me so be ready. I didn't know where we were going so I just put on a white tee with my jordans and short jeans then I laid in the bed until he come back. I was kind of tired being in the water all day but i was inquisitive about what Chris got planned. He came back to the room door and opened it and said baby lets go then I said where we going but he didn't want tell me. He pulled out this black piece of cloth that he said he wanted to tie around my eyes so I couldn't see where we going and I was like WTF.

Chris: Baby do you have to be so difficult and acting all scared as if you didn't trust me or something. I got you! So relax and turn around let me cover your eyes so you couldn't see anything(I started to laugh because i was making it difficult then it have to be right here in this hallway but i just love to piss him off. We went in the elevator i could hear from the sounds it was making and he was holding my hand but the thing is we weren't going down we were going up then down again I was getting sick. When we finally stopped he hold my hand and pull me and kept leading me to and outside place because all of a sudden the wind was hitting me and could feel a little bit of shine from the sun set but it was almost night as well. He kept on pulling me so i guess we wasn't to our full stop destination or he was just trying to throw me the fuck off but we stopped) You ready for this

Me: No i aint cause I didn't know where you have me right now you got me worried because you never do nothing like this before.

Chris: I know thats why this is going to get me some major points then he started to laugh. He started to count down to one then while he was untying the cloth from around my eyes he said ok look.

Me: When I open my eyes I was so amazed at the sight I was seeing because I wouldn't have expect something like this from him. He had a table for too on the roof top of this hotel we were staying at with food and wine on it ready to eat. You can see the entire Atlantis and also you can see a bit of Nassau from up here but I was so shocked that he did something like this for me.

Chris: So do I get major points or what and check out that sunset but please sit down let's eat before the food gets cold. (He was just looking at me smiling because he know he just blow the socks off of me with this one because I wasn't expecting it at all) Baby say something you just got this smile plastered on your face then he started to laugh.

Me: Chris Im just shocked that you went through all this trouble for me and I know this was a lot a trouble for us to even be up here.

Chris: Yea I had to pull a few strings but it worked out and your worth it (He lend over the table telling me to give him kiss and I did but I gave him the biggest kiss ever) Dam by that kiss I know you really love this surprise then he started to laugh. I got a little chicken, shrimp and all of your favourite food and some champagne I know you never drink it so that's why I got it . I started to eat because I was a little hungry but I remember little man didn't eat either so I text Terry and tell him to carry KJ for something to eat cause I know he hungry but he text me back telling me I worry too much just enjoy my date and stay out his inbox his nephew is well taken care of with a LOL at the end of the message.

Me: Chris I just wanted to tell you thank you because I know I say a love you and Im thank full for everything you do for me but I didn't think you really feel me when I say these things. I really am thankful and happy to have you in my life.

Chris: Yea baby no problem and I'm happy to have you in mine. You make me want to do things like this for you because you hold me down. You take care of me baby so I didn't know why you do be so surprise when I do things like this for you. You the only person I been with who been stay me this long through it all, make sure I eat on time, wash my clothes ,make sure I'm happy in the bed and love me for who I am and not my wallet. That means a lot to me and I just hope you realize that i will never give you up not ever. Besides if that ass wasn't good you wouldn't be getting treat like this then he started to laugh

Me: I burst out laughing then I said I can't believe that's what you going to tell your boyfriend you are so romantic Christian

Chris: I just love when you say my full name like that then looked at me saying with his eyes you know you going to get tore up tonight right. I just looked at him and smile but I wanted some dick so he can do whatever he wanted with me tonight. We continue to eat the food and desert was also up there my favourite chocolate cake then we drink a lot of champagne. I was feeling pretty good and I was happy I just was smiling and the night was going good. I have to say Chris is Mr. romantic but I wonder who he work magic on to make this happen or he did it on his own so that means we could be arrested. I was so drunk so he told me lets go down to the room and so we went to the room then he put me in bed. He was laughing at me saying baby I bought the bottles but you aint had to drunken em all now look at you all drunk.

Me: I was saying all type shit like Chris come have your way with me and I want you to fuck me until I fall sleep.

Chris: Im happy you had fun then he started to smile as he took my tennis off then un tuck the sheet in the bed then he put me under. He took off his shirt then he layed on the side of me then I tried to get on top of him. I started to kiss him and suck on his neck but he was like no baby you drunk and it would've been good if I was drunk to but i aint really so we cant do this right now let's just cuddle because in the morning I know you going to feel horrible.

Me: I want make you feel good baby why you turning me down and i didn't care if you sober or drunk I want you to be inside me right now. You been so good to me and i just want show you how much I appreciate your baby. Please!

Chris: I know baby and it taking all my will power not to rip these boxers off you and dig you out until the sun come up but it was a perfect evening. I had a lot of fun and I want stay in the moment and sex doesn't have to happen. Besides you are really drunk baby so let's just lay here and love each other then fall sleep enjoying the rest of our night here.

Me: Ok i love you! With all my heart

Chris: I love you way more

DAYS LATER

It was days later after we check out of the hotel which was a great time. We went back home and I sleep by Chris for the rest of the week with KJ. It was the day of JB party so I had already dropped little man over to at moms. Daddy was going to watch him and take him out and spend time with his first grandson. I was over at Chris and mom was there baking a macaroni and frying some chicken for use to carry to the party. Terry was getting some rum to carry to the party but Chris and I were still trying to persuade troy to go. He was saying he didn't want go because he didn't want be round a lot of gay dudes that have their boyfriends. One thing I can say about Chris is that he a smooth talker to he did get Troy to agree to come then JB texted that Tracy was coming. This is going to be the best thing me and Chris ever planned I just hope Tracy dot get punched in the face from Troy. He is Chris brother so the anger and strength is deep rooted inside of him Mom was telling me how KJ told her he had some much fun on the little get away we had him on and she love the picture with him and the dolphin. After she was done and everyone was dressed we went on our way to the party. I know it's about to be a very long night but Im hoping we can find out who Troy really is when the night is over. We reach to JB condo and we went inside but Troy looked like he wasn't into it at all. Chris just gave him something to drink then he started to live up and begin to laugh plus have a good time. The door bell ring and JB went to answer it and it was Tracy. He walked in looking all thugged out but he is really cute so I thought that if Troy will bite he will bite well at him. Chris and I looked at each other then we said let the night begin.