Chapter 34:Meet Omar

We were on this long road to the airport with lots of good catching up and conversations. Chris & Dion were getting along besides Chris just loved that Dion hitched so he won�t have to be fucking with me. He was just smiling at the fact that Dion got a man but I was a little jealous inside. I was just thinking about what could�ve been between Dion and I if I did really give him a chance to be with me. I love Chris no lie but maybe things with Dion would�ve been less chaotic and I wouldn�t have scars on my body. No lie I�m happy for him I really am but I was thinking selfish that I still wanted him to be into me. I know it�s wrong for me to think like that when I�m in a committed relationship but the possibilities of what could�ve been just came rushing in my head. Looking at Dion in the through the mirror was kind of fun because he was looking at me to. I must be a man about it thought and put my childish thoughts to the side and focus on making Chris and I relationship even better than before.

Chris: So Dion you aint got no games to play or nothing like that? You home for the hold summer

Dion: Yea bruh yawl stuck with me the entire summer, Games starting at the end of the summer this time. I love basketball but i need a break from practice and school anyway.

Me: Your mom know you come today?

Dion: Yea she knows and she want meet Omar so i will think about that and see how it goes. Don been trying to reach out to me for a minute but i wasn�t paying him no mind i still aint on that nigga run brother or no brother. I just cant get what happened out of my head when it comes to him and my father because its just so surreal that he pulled a gun on us plus my brother tried to gang us.

Chris: Good thing we came and saved yawl

Me: Bey we use to get into a lot of shit jed , Remember when i beat the bricks off Trey on the court when he pushed me down.

Dion: Chris old things! Where is that nigga anyway

Me: I don�t know but i did see KC a few times to school and i caught him eye balling me.

Dion: That nigga always in my phone inbox telling me he want me back and shit but im glad i never got to deep with him. We been through a lot together though and it was all trouble but i wouldn�t change it for nothing in the world. We pulled up to the airport and Omar wasn�t outside from Dion's reaction so we dropped him of then we went to park out by the road to wait for his call that they were outside the airport.

Chris: You think Omar will be like KC! Come here and start costing shit

Me: No i don�t think so man i think they going to be cool and im glad he found someone plus they into the same type of things. I got a text from Dion telling me that they outside so me and Chris went back round to the airport entrance for them. I was looking in a distance and Dion was carrying his boyfriend big bag and i thought that was so sweet. He was about Dion height with a light brown complexion and sharp cut.He was really good looking and cute resembling some what of Trey Songs. He had on white shirt with black jeans and white kicks and white/black fitted that was flipped to the back. He was swagged out and i was like Dion got him a fine ass boyfriend but I'm wondering if he have a personality to match. Bags was in the drunk so they both came in the car and they were just smiling at each other cutting up in the back.

Dion: Babe this my boy Mjay and this his boyfriend Chris

Omar: Wassup! Nice to meet you both , i heard a lot of good things about the two of you.

Chris: All good you sure then Chris started to laugh trying to sake Omar out

Omar: Yea all good, you own a Liquor store right?

Chris: Yea i do

Omar: So you the one i got to come to for the drinks then i mean Im new to you guys country but its beautiful, im new and i just want have a lot of fun