Chapter 119: Trip To Florida Day Three

He started going so fast the bed was trembling and he was pounding the life out of me. When he slowed down he just fucked me with some care kissing me asking me if I was ok I just was there liking him a lot more then before. He busted in the condom and he just closed his eyes saying fuck! He looked at me then burst out laughing then he said I can't blame Chris now I understand.

Jason: If my nigga had cakes like this I wouldn't want let him go either. You got some good ass bey dam got a nigga want sleep in here right now. I don't want pull out!

Me: you so crazy!

Jason: you so sexy!

Me: stop!

Jason: Stop! Then he said ok I will stop as he slide out if me he laid on the side of me putting his hands around me. He was like you want to take a shower then I thought about it then I said you go. I didn't want bath with him because it's was something Chris and I use to do. I just thought somethings should stay just for us but what's the point. I was happy I finally got some Dick and it was good Dick but it just had me thinking now what. It was a great night and after Jason finished I took a bath as Nicki and Nate finish up on the balcony. After I was clean I went in bed as Jason and I cuddled up then we went sleep holding each other tight. I wake up feeling so bright and he was still out cold but I grabbed his dick then he woke up.

Nate: I see you up! Mjay you can moan bruh that Dick must of been good then he said we should do a bey like this again

Me: I started to laugh then I said yea we should

Jason: Bet?

Me: I was like should I tell him or shouldn't I tell him then Nate started to blurt it out saying yea a bet

Nate: We bet that if I get some pussy he had to get some Dick then we dapped saying that's was solid. I looked at Jason and he didn't seem happy at all

Me: what's the matter jay

Jason: I mean I don't know how to feel right now so you telling me I only get some of you because it was a bet

Me: naw it wasn't like that I gave you me because I really like you and I thought it was time for it. stop freaking out I didn't use you! ( I leaned over then I kissed him saying relax nigga you ain't no game baby chill out)

Jason: Ite I will but I just thought lastnight was special that's why I was surprise when you said yawl was betting

Nate: he likes you Jason you think ill let my best friend be on someone hugging up if I know he wasn't feeling them. Just hope Chris don't fine out about that session last night then he started to laugh

Me: Watch I punch you in your throat! He ain't going say shit because he woman is here and he is wants to keep up this front that he is str8. Besides he happy and I'm happy. KJ coming today so I ain't even worrying about Chris. I went in the next room then Terry came out the bathroom when I came in the room he said we should go for some breakfast. I was down so we call got ready to go out early today.

Me: Wait! You guys don't have no clothes

Bentley: Mjay we all bought clothes yesterday so we got clothes in here. I just sought out all the bags and gave them to there owners because they were mixed up how we throw them in the back trunk

Me: Ok cool I going get ready then cause I think Nate and Jason about done. I throw on one new pants and shirt as well that I bought. We ain't stop up Denny's yet so that's where we decided to go.When we reach there Chris and Jasmine were waiting outside for us by there car. It was cool I didn't mind those two being there at all. Jason and I were just together cracking jokes talking with Nate. It was so chilled as we got our group table. I didn't look at Chris the hold time we were ordering and when the food was coming as well.i could see him looking at me from the corner of his eye like a obsessed mental patient. What I don't get is that his woman was right long side him but he was looking at me like I got something for him. I then thought to myself do you think he knows that I gave up the cakes to someone else last night. I was single but to him we still together and I ain't with that bullshit. I was drinking so much dam ice tea, water and orange juice it was that time to get ride of this water in my system.