Chapter 23: We Both Love Him

I was a little mad that my brother wanted to tag along but hey an early vacation at home sounds like a lot of fun and a deal is a deal. Nate kept on texting me because we did had plans to hang but I couldn't see him until Thursday. We went str8 over to Atlantis where we went to check into our room but my brother got one on the same floor as us but it wasn't that close to us. KJ was still sleep through all this excitement so we just chilled in the room for a bit until he woke up. We had a nice view of Atlantis so we were we feeling relaxed so i went on the balcony then my phone started to ring and it was Dion.

Me: Bro wassup with you

Dion: I am good bey just calling to check up on everything with you. Hows my God son?

Me: Everything is great we chilling over Atlantis for a few days and he is good he taking a nap. You aint coming home yet?

Dion: I am already here (When he said that i was happy my boy was back in town i haven't seen since he was here for a couple of hours during the school term)Just joking im coming but i wont tell you when, you know i like to make a entrance.

Me: Yea so you say but are you still bringing your boyfriend?

Dion: Yea im bringing him he is excited to come to the Bahamas he never been and i just hope the summer is drama free

Me: Nigga with this gang what summer is ever drama free then i started to laugh

Dion: Yea shit you are so right then he started to laugh, How is Chris?

Me: He good you know right in the bed laying with KJ probably trying to wake him cause he want play with him

Dion: Yawl still going strong huh i respect that and im glad they're back home (Mjay who that) You better hang up this phone before he cuts you then dion started to laugh

Me: Nigga please you my boy man

Dion: Yea but i know chris only cool with me because of you and i know he don't trust me around you and i don't blame him then he started to laugh. Let me holla at him (It was rather bold of dion but thats just typical Dion wanting to talk to Chris. They are cool but i know deep down in Chris soul he just trying to keep cool because of me.I gave Chris the phone and he was like who this is and i didn't tell him i just told him to ask then he said wassup) Wassup Chris this D

Chris: Im good bro wassup with you and how the college life and basketball and shit

Dion: It good man im actually suppose to come over there and i was just checking in on everyone i heard you talk on the phone so I just thought I would hit you up i know you hate me and all.

Chris: I heard that and appreciate it bro but I don't hate you.I just protective for what is mine and if we both didn't love the same person we could've been like brothers but we cool

Dion: Look bey I aint going to lie man to man I love Mjay and I probably aIways will but I respect what you guys have. A family and would never come between yawl because little man need you just as much as Mjay.If he love me then he would be with me now and not with me so you win and im trying to live my life and move on. If a day come and we get a chance to be together i aint going to lie to you bey i will take that chance as long as he single.

Chris: Ok I can respect honesty and thats why I respect you because we both got something in common. You keep it 100 with me all the time and thats why i consider you a friend but you wont get that chance because I wont never let him go.

Dion: Then im happy for you guys brother but im just trying to live my life and I probably wont be the best person for him to be with anyway. As long as he is happy im happy!