Chapter 28: Racing Pulse

Chris was knocked out cold in the bed next to me but I couldn�t sleep for some reason. I just kept watching horror movie after horror movie because I wasn�t sleepy. All of a sudden I started hearing noises in the house then I thought Troy went out so it couldn�t be him. Then I thought with the type of person Chris is no one would dare break into this house if they don�t want to die. I looked over at Chris and nigga was snoring the room down so I took it upon myself to go check out the noise that was clearly coming from Troy room. I got brave so I went to his room door then I crack it open then my mouth dropped open. He was sitting at the edge of the bed just jerking his dick away watching porn then he jump up then stopped as he looked to the door then I run into the kitchen then a minute later he followed me.

Troy: You was just at my door huh

Me: No bey

Troy: Yes bey you was at my door watching me jerk off

Me: Nigga aint no one on your run go jerk and nut then do whatever else do you do. Aint you was at the door watching me and chris the other day.

Troy: Yea and so! I wanted a nut so I watched and jerked my shit. It made me horny even though it was gay sex. You and Chris think yawl slick trying to set Tracy on me with that gay shit

Me: Nigga aint no one studying you, I could care less if you gay or str8 or curious.

Troy: Yea! Yea! The nigga told me when that my brother and Mjay was trying to get me to talk to you.

Me: Well i don�t know nothing about that so he probably just said that to get closer to you.

Troy: Yea that was clear when he tried to kiss me tonight and i punched him in the face

Me: Wait! Wait! So you too went out together

Troy: No when we was vibing at the party he was asking where is my hang out spots so i just told him where i does be. He came there with a few of his boys then he wanted me to drop him home. When we were outside his house he tried to get close to me and i punched him in the face and he had a bloody lip.

Me: You are your brothers little brother jed! Why you punched dude in the face you could�ve just been like you don�t go that way or you don�t feel him like that.

Troy: Mjay look I had to let him know the time but I did apology after that when i saw his mouth was full of blood so we squashed it I think.

Me: Your remind me so much of chris tell it aint funny then I started to laugh.

Troy; My brother use to hit you?

Me: I mean yea he did bbut not that i meant you to have the same ora about you. The way you talk the way you walk are the same.

Troy: Yea but don�t come trying to ride me cause we aint that same that way. I remember when i came in and saw you riding my brother jed. I cant never get that out of my head (After he said that my phone started to ring and it was a text from nate. So much was happening I even forgot we were suppose to chill and I even forgot about him really.

Troy; That�s your boy from school a

Me: Yea forgot we was suppose to chill

Troy; So what you cooking

Me: I making some egg salad you want some?

Troy; Yea nigga I hungry as fuck

Me: Yea so you know what I forgot, aint you suppose to be having a baby

Troy: She due next month bey but she mad at me because we did break up. She was saying she going to rise the baby by herself. When i get paid I always go and give her something or ask if she need anything. I�m going to be a good father!