Chapter 118: Trip To Florida Day Two Part Six

He was like naw not yet it still light out. We were in that in that place for a while just enjoying ourselves but I know when we got back home tonight I'm going to give him something precious and special. Everyone was chilling still at the Go Cart Track just drinking. Jason had his arms around me and we were close together like a couple we just was chilling. Nicki was just looking at us then she asked Nate something then Nate say ask him

Nicki: Mjay I don't mean to be in your business but are you guys gay?

Me: I started to laugh then I kissed Jason on the lips then we laugh. He started to say what you think then we started to laugh

Nicki: wow I never would've thought that but you guys look cute together

Jason: Thanks! Then he looked at me saying see we look cute together then we started to smile. It felt right being with him I just felt so relaxed and chill with no drama. I just was shocked because I ain't DL no more well not with my family but he DL so it was shocking he was participating just now.

Me:I'm just surprised that you so free with me because I know you super DL. Why is that then?

Jason: I don't want be out but we ain't in the Bahamas and it just feels so natural with you Mjay. I just happy thinking that I'm glad you popped up at the job when you did. I was kind of losing hope that there wasn't no good dudes left in the Bahamas who was serious about getting to know someone other than fucking.

Me: I heard that! I'm scared of something happening now and let's say we get found out. I just hope you don't diss a nigga and hide or cut me off

Jason: naw Mjay never! Why would you think I'll even do that to you. If we get found out then I'm moving in then I started to laugh because I know it was something he would do on the real. He then told Nicki she didn't have to worry cause Nate was the str8 one. I was looking at Nate cause I don't think he was worrying about all that he was worrying about getting some pussy tonight.

Nicki: Um I going home to change and take a bath out of these work clothes I will come chill with you guys at the hotel because I'm not doing nothing and I'm off tomorrow (Nate went to walk her to a car then I just laugh because this dude is very smooth when it comes to woman I see why they be all on him.When he came back we was just was looking at him laughing. What! Then he started to laugh!)

Terry: You smooth bro! She look like she ready to fuck you right here then we started to laugh.

JB: Look my boy going to be deep in some pussy tonight

Nate: You better believe it and she look like she got some tight pussy too. I just hope she can take this and then he look at me saying you remember the bet

Me: Yes I remember the bet! We looked at each other just laughing while everyone was lost to the world. Shawn was looking a little jealous cause Nate and I was looking like & living like best friends should plus we keep secrets. I remember the bet and I'm down with it cause it's been to long and I can use some dick right now. Jason was looking at me like what you too talking about but I was like I wonder if he know what he getting into.

After being at this track for so long we finally left. I was driving so I stopped to Walmart for a second. I went inside to buy some lube and condoms for Nate and I.When we got to the hotel we took the bags and everything up to the room. My brother and the gang came up as well but they were in Dion room chilling. Only Me, Nate & Jason was in our room but I went in the bathroom to take a shower right after Nate. Jason was like why the two of you getting all fresh as he was laying in the bed watching TV with the remote in his hand. I was just in my boxer briefs with my ass all perky and shit. I did this on purpose by the way just to make him want me more. He was looking at me smiling then I was like why you smiling you see something you like. He said yea I see something I really like then he got up out the bed.