Chapter 78: Dogs Are A Man's Best Friend

We were sitting to the edge of the pool with our feet in and this pool wasn�t deep at all it was super low. Shawn and I just started talking then Tyrell shouted uncle Mjay tell KJ come back so I was like come back then I saw him claiming out the pool. Tyrell was running after him and I got out the water to because he can�t swim. I telling him stop and he isn�t listening to me then he jumped in the deep end of the pool.

I started to panic because he was drowning and I just dropped everything then jumped in the pool to get him. He gripped him then I pulled him up for air and he was coughing then he started laughing saying daddy I was trying to swim but you aint let me finish. I was scared but I was so mad because he didn�t listen to me when I said stop. I really didn�t want spank him because that�s exactly what his mom use to do but he really pushed this spanking but I was so scared I just held him as I walked out the pool. I was so scared to so I said lets go. We were walking to the car and I was still really mad! If something did happen to him how could�ve I went home to my parents and say KJ almost drowned just now.

KJ: Daddy are you mad at me? Then he gave me this puppy dog look on his face but I wasn�t playing that right now I was mad and I can tell Tyrell was to because he didn�t want to leave.

Me: Yes I am mad at you! You scared the hell out of me just now. Boy when I talk to you and I tell you to stop or do anything else you better listen to me before I beat your little butt. That stunt you just pull was dangerous you could�ve drowned and then everyone eats my head. You want your mother to take you from me? (He just was looking at me and looking at me scared but I wanted him to understand how dangerous it could�ve turned out. I�m talking to you KJ do you want your mom take you from me?

KJ: No daddy I want to stay with you (He started to cry)

Me: Then don�t do that to me ever again. You know if Grammy knew you just did that she would beat your little butt for not listening to me. I love you and I don�t want anything happen to you ok

Shawn: little man thought he would fly huh. I see you KJ I aint mad at you buddy for trying to be brave but you got to listen to your father ok. Don�t be rude like other kids and don�t listen and he only being harsh with you because he love you little man

Tyrell: I�m sorry uncle mjay

Me: For what little man

Tyrell: I was supposed to watch him but he slipped away from me. I was having too much fun and I just lost track of him

Me: Its cool little man (Then I hugged him while we were walking to the car. Even though KJ scares the hell out of me I know he was going to like this surprise I�m getting for them. We got in the car after I put down some bags and towels in the seats. I practically got naked just so I wouldn�t mess up Chris ride with all this water but I was in my boxers alone. We drove to the pet store then I parked then I said KJ and Tyrell lets go and they were then smiling looking at the different pets through the window. We got inside the shop and I told KJ and Tyrell go pick a puppy. I only had on my boxers and ball pants at this point looking like a real island boy. They went so wild! KJ was saying daddy thank you so much I�ve always wanted a dog and Tyrell was saying thank you uncle mjay. KJ was just jumping up and down smiling and he picked a black, Tyrell got a brown and Chris own was mixed. After we got the puppies we bought two transport cages then I took them to pet mart. I bought the dogs some dog food, toys and collars with name tags to go with it) Tyrell what you going to name your puppy?

Tyrell: I going to name him spike! Thank you so much Uncle Mjay I�ve always wanted a puppy (I told him no problem because it was kind of my job to spoil him. I wanted us to bond and get some feeling into it because I love him already he my nephew I just hope it�s the same way he feels but I think the hugs he keep giving me shows that. I as KJ what he wanted to name his dog and Shawn burst out laughing because he wanted to name the dog SpongeBob.

Me: KJ you are not naming that dog sponge bob then I started to laugh.

KJ: Why not daddy, it�s my puppy I want to name him sponge bob please

Shawn: Shawn was just laughing then he said nigga let him name the puppy what he want to name it. It is his puppy for real so let him do what he want with it just don�t kill it little man.

KJ: I won�t! (After we left the store I took them home so they can bath because they were soaking wet. I thought about telling my mom about what KJ did but I know she was going to beat his little butt for scaring everyone like that. I was excited to go home because we had a date to go on and Chris wasn�t going to know what the hell is going to hit him. We reach home and my daddy was on the porch drinking a beer just looking out as we pulled up and KJ ran to him) Papa look what daddy bought me I got my own puppy and my daddy smile at him then pet the puppy. He was just talking to KJ and Tyrell looking on at me ask Shawn and I took the stuff out the back of the jeep. Then Chris walked outside then he was excited to see the puppies so he asked who the black one was for so I said that�s yours.

Chris: Oh so you think you cute getting me a puppy to replace the one I told you about in my past. I see you nigga I love it. I never said it for you to go buy me one but I love the gesture because it was thoughtful as hell. So I went to get ready right quick and KJ was in the bathroom looking at me get ready brushing my hair.

KJ: Daddy where you going?

Me: I going out to do a few things with Chris

KJ: Can I come

Me: Naw baby boy I can�t carry you this time but I want you stay home and take good care of sponge bob ok. Remember we had a deal if I bought you the puppy you had to learn to be responsible to take care of him ok. Make sure he eat and don�t let him go out in the road to get knock down then he has to bath.

KJ: Daddy that�s sounds like too much work then he said ill sell him then and I just laugh

Me: Oh yea that�s to much work imagine a hold baby who you have to do a lot more for then I started to laugh but you my heart I don�t mind bathing, making sure you eat and loving you 24/7.

KJ: Daddy I�m not a dog I�m a man

Me: You�re right you�re not a dog but you�re my little man

KJ: No I�m a big man stop calling me little daddy I don�t like being small because people pick on you when you small.

Me: That�s not true! That kid to school still bothering you and don�t lie to me tell me the truth?

KJ: No he scared of me because I slapped him so hard but he picks on my friend who is smaller than me. I always have to stand up for him because I don�t want him get hurt

Me: Yea but you need to tell the teacher ok but you going to grade one to a different school so you won�t see him no more. That doesn�t mean you�re not going to face people in your life all the time like that. You just got to be brave and let me know or your teacher ok don�t never let no one pick on you.

KJ: Ok daddy but can we go back to the water park tomorrow?

Me: Yea but you better listen to me when I talk because that stunt you pulled today wasn�t cool. Your little butt should be saw right now for scaring daddy like that you think I want live my life without out you and you just came into it huh (He was quite giving me the puppy dog eyes then I smile at him and I picked him up and gave him a big kiss on his cheek then we walked out of the bathroom. He went out back to play with his puppy saying have fun daddy. I met Chris outside by the jeep so I took his keys then he went in the passenger seat so I got ear plugs and one of my mom�s sleeping mask that she never uses so he wouldn�t see. I wanted him to be surprised when I removed the covering from his eyes when we got to the helipad.

Chris: Nigga where you carrying me I feel scared right now and I think maybe teaching you how to drive was a bad idea then he laugh. You might think you in charge now!

Me: I am in charge aint I

Chris: Yea when I let you be then he started to laugh

Me: Nigga I run this Ahhh! Cause I put it down like that! Down like that!

Chris: He started to laugh then he said you so crazy then he said wake me when we get there

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANOTHER ONE N THERE IS MORE PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE!THIS FOR ALL MY FAITHFUL READERS WHO WAITED PATIENTLY.... KEEP IT LOCKED