Chapter 13: Daddies Home

Chris: Im going to miss you too (Then he hugged me while i was holding KJ ) I going to miss you to that why i decided to come home with you (When he said that i was shocked as shit then he pulled out his ticket then Terry pulled out his bags from the back) I'm coming home!

Me: What!

Chris: I going with you

Me: You fucking lying bey

Chris: No nigga look at my ticket

KJ: Yay chris coming home!

Me: I was so shocked that he played me all this time and he know he was coming back home with me. So you coming home too Terry?

Terry: You know it brother i miss home and i miss my home but we coming on Wednesday I got to take care a few things with our crib before i come that way.

Me: Oh wow i am so happy right now that i don't know what to say but you played me your big head

Chris: You know it big just for you then he started to laugh, lets go before we miss our flight. Catch yawl niggas when you come take the house bro

I was all teeth in the airport he had to tell me relax because my cheeks couldn't contain there selves then he crack a joke then i just lost it. It was so much fun right now clearing security then we went to the back. KJ was walking slow with some of his stuff in one little bag then he saw the food at one shop. If i didn't make sure he was behind me with ever step i made i just watch him stop and look at the pizza at this cafe in the airport.

KJ: Daddy I want some pizza please that smell so good

Chris: This little nigga like food so much then we started laugh (I bought the three of use pizza because we were in the airport for a bit. We still had a few hours until our flight came so we got some food and went to the seats and chilled until it was boarding time) I know I was going to surprise you I knew all along I was coming so I said I would wait until you came then we would go back together.

Me: Yea you pulled a good trick on me so your uncle told you that the you can move back or is this your decision. I hope you're not going against your uncle!

Chris: Naw nigga we good, my uncle told me a little while ago that we can come home but I just waiting until you came to me then we would come back together like I said baby. Only person that I give a little hint I was coming home soon was JB and I told him not to tell you because its was a surprise. So you happy?

Me: You really going to ask me if I'm happy when you know i am completely in love right now, i missed you so much im just glad that the wait is over.

Chris: Question so moving back with me will be out the question huh

Me: I haven't thought about that yet but dam what do you want then i smile

Chris: I want you and KJ to come stay with me or I will come and sneak over as usual you know the drill then he started to laugh. I miss sneaking in your house and having sex with you on your room floor because the bed does make to much noise.

Me: Yea I remember those times but I missed you being there sleeping next to me the most.

We sat there while KJ was sitting there chair by the window watching planes take off and land telling me he wants to fly a plane. I think I might have a little pilot in the making maybe but I was just so happy right now that Chris is bringing his big dick home to me. I never would have guess that I was coming home with him but he played it off so well. He was just looking so sexy and we just talked as the sun started to set then our plane arrived. It was time to go home so we board the plane and KJ went str8 to sleep. The cabin lights turned of then we just went into the this chill sleep mode with KJ knocked out in the middle of us. When we landed and got our stuff he looked so happy that he was back home now he was the one smiling and i was the one ready to board again. We cleared customs and got our stuff then we went outside to wait on our ride and I was so caught up in the excitement I forgot to call mom.