Chapter 27: JB's Birthday Party

We were at the party just chilling, Chris and I was sitting on the sofa just talking and having a good time with each other but Troy wasn�t really feeling it. Chris and I went over on the sofa where he was sitting. Chris went to get him something to drink to loosen him up a little bit because he was so guarded.

Me: You good bey?

Troy: Yea I good bey just feel a little out of place at the moment. I never really had been around this much down low gay love. You and Chris is enough!

Me: I mean if you aint gay it shouldn�t be a problem right, if it bothering you let me know and Chris can drop you home.

Troy: Naw I�m good where the drinks at (Chris walked over with heneessy and coke for him to drink)

Chris: Here you go little brother just relax and enjoy, What goes on here stays here and we all family aint nothing going to happen to you. You seem so scary bey you can�t be my brother by the way you acting in here.

Troy: I just feel like a fifth wheel or something, I mean I�m not gay bey but I should�ve at least brought a friend or something.

Chris: Dont worry about it man that�s small things (The door bell ring and JB went to answer it then in walked Tracy looking all fine and shit. He had his hair twisted up looking like he was locking his hair now. I know he was still crushing on JB but he was still single and he dapped everyone then he walked over to us ) Bey ha it going?

Tracy: Everything cool bey, I see mjay still cute as ever

JB: Bey how many times I have to tell you my cousin is off limits you want chris hurt you a

Tracy: Bey relax I just was giving him a complement and you must be troy right?

Troy: Yea bro wassup (Troy daped him but he wasn�t looking like nigga get away from me he was actually looking up and down at Tracy. He was still looking strange at us but I caught him so I grab Chris then we just walked in the kitchen to get at the food)

Me: Baby I think he was checking him out (I whispered into Chris ears while we were all hugged up in the kitchen.

Chris: Yea that wassup! Let them get to know each other and let�s see what will happen if Troy talked the bait or he would be like a think he would be str8.

Me: Str8 you mean curious a! I think he is curious and maybe if the right person gets to him you never know they could turn him out or create new beginning for him. I don�t want him be gay but if we rubbed off on him and he happy then so be it (Troy was actually talking to Tracy and they were vibing but talking like boys. They were giggling at funny things each other were saying. I kept on looking at them but Chris was like leave them niggas let them vibe. I hungry baby is what he said can you take me up some food) Yea I going to do it right now (I took up Chris food but then we went outside to eat a bit and talk then Tracy followed us outside.

Tracy: How old your brother is bey?

Chris: Why you aint ask him

Tracy: I aint trying to come off like I want fuck him or something but he seem hella cool and cute. I know he str8 but a night with me will change all of that

Chris: My brother into pussy bey and I doubt he going to take the bait and I bet he already told you he hope you aint no sissy nigga trying to mack

Tracy: Yea he told me that when I kept asking him questions

Chris: I know my brother bey that nigga aint going to bite bey ,he str8!

Tracy: We just talking and if he str8 then cool we could be boys he seem like a good person and don�t jugde (Out came Troy then it got quite)