Chapter 81: Troy What's Up

Sitting in the airport just looking on at my family I just thought about how things were between Chris and I. I just was really evaluating things and my life and what I wanted to be. Of course I�m a father but what do I want for myself. Dion was sitting on the side of me just talking about me and him but If Chris and I didn�t make it I think I would�ve given relationships a break for a while. I�ll just keep to myself for a long while even though getting with Dion would�ve been tempting if I was single.

Dion: You ok mjay

Me: Of course bey why wouldn�t I be

Dion: You here just looking into space like you were day dreaming like you normally do (He was just talking but I was looking at Chris and he was just making all type funny faces making me laugh. I just burst out laughing then he kept doing it then he walked over to where I was sitting with Dion.

Chris: What yawl niggas over here talking about

Me: Just possibilities and life! Those faces you were making were hilarious then he started to laugh. As Chris and I started to talk Dion went over to the restaurant to get something to eat. I know it wasn�t because he was hungry but he just wanted to get away from us.

Chris: Wassup with Dion baby? Him and Omar broke up or something

Me: Beats me! I don�t know what�s going on and I don�t care but I�m ready to get back home at my crib to just chill. This trip had been a great experience and I�ve learnt what doesn�t kills you make you stronger.
We sat there talking for a like a hour until our flight arrived then we boarded and was strapped in for a ride back home. KJ nagged me the entire flight wanting to know if his dog was ok because the baggage handlers took them and put them in the cargo hold. I got him to finally go sleep and a hour later we were home. Everyone parted ways after we cleared customs. Dion went in JBs car because h was outside waiting for our flight to come in. Terry and Shawn went off in Terry ride and my parents took Chris aunt and there grand kids. Damien came with us because he wants Chris to show him where he will be staying while his mom decided to stay at my mom�s house.

Chris: You can sleep in my room but you bunking with my little brother I wanted to dash home anyway to see if he there cause he been ghost lately.

Damien: You acting like this my first time in the Bahamas or my first time staying at your crib. I can even drive over here so cut all that shit man then he started to laugh. This the first time I�m seeing your brother though I hope he a cool dude.

Chris: Yea he a cool dude with a temper when he ready

Me: Troy is the mini Chris!

Chris: No he aint baby you know that�s not true then he laugh

Me: Yes it is nigga you know he your baby brother so he have a lot of your traits.

We were just arguing about how much Troy is like Chris but he didn�t see it. When we reach to Chris crib Troy was home because his car was out front. Chris turn the key and went inside to a front room full of smoke cause Troy was laying in the front room chair with only boxers on smoking a joint.

Chris: Nigga aint you suppose to be to work

Troy: Aint you suppose to be on vacation?

Chris: A! A! A! Watch that funky attitude before I tire your head off for you

Troy: Nigga you are my brother not my daddy with your bitch ass slap who? Who the hell this nigga is walking in here with bag and shit. You aint staying here bruh this my crib!N Who head you going tire off nigga! you drunk i see!

Chris: This my cousin that live in Atlanta and he on vacation and he is staying here in my room out of the way and I will be over at Mjays.

Troy: Sup mjay