Chapter 18: Swerve Bitch

Even though the day wasn't going to well it was all better right now and i was feeling good that my little man was safe. What was weird that my mom wanted me and Chris to show more affection towards each other but i don't no why but she think we to stand off when it comes to her. I know she means well but i don't know how i feel with her being in my business i just want to keep it calm. My father doesn't know and i would like to keep it that way because he won't take it too well. He will cut my ass if he found out i giving up ass and to Chris too he then think Chris does have me into all kind of shit. I more in fear for Chris then me because if you think Terry crazy you aint seen crazy yet until you see my daddy. He calm down alot but Chris would get fucked up from my daddy cause even Terry still scared to step to him no matter how thug he think he is my daddy is the original OG. We were on our way to Chris crib it was after five so Troy was most likely already home but he still wanted to have sex.

Chris: I'm so ready to get up in you baby

Me: I know you are (I took my hand while he was driving then i slide it down in his pants and started to play with his dick. I squeeze it like a stress ball and he was just rubbing his lips as i play then started to jerk him off as we were on the high way going home. He was moaning out acting like he was high or some shit but he was enjoying it.I took his dick out and i just started to suck that shit putting that head up to my tonsils. He was like mjay what you doing baby fuck and he was so into he was swerving on the high way. Someone shouted say watch the road asshole then Chris shouted saying swerve bitch. When i heard that i got up and started to laugh with my mouth all wet with dick then he grab my neck and pushed my head back down saying baby you got finish this shit. He was driving but he started to mouth fuck me a little but and then i felt the nut coming up his dick shaft. He busted in my mouth while he shouted fuck and i swallowed all of it because he gets a kick out of me swallowing his babies.

Chris: Dam baby you know how to keep your man happy you know but thats one nut you ready to get nut two out when we get home then he grab my thigh looking at me like a savage. I just started to laugh then I said whatever you want daddy) He laugh then he sad you see why i love you with your cute ass. He was just rubbing his hand between my thigh getting my dick super hard and so we reached the house. When we reach the house Troy and his daddy was outside talking and it didn't look like Troy was happy to see his father at all. Chris didn't look to happy either and i was just there looking on as we got out the car. We walked up to the house then i told Chris please be cool but he then looked a little annoyed.

Chris Dad: Hi Chris, how are you

Chris: I am good dad so what you doing here , you need some more money a

Chris Dad: No i just came to check on my boys and i haven't heard from non of you and i had to hear from your ant that you back home. Me being your father you didn't have the respect to tell me that you were coming back home. Now you have Troy living with you as well and why is that

Chris; Aint you kick him out where else you want him to go, he my brother and whatever i can do for him i will. Why him living here is a big deal to you if you did care he would've been home with you

Chris Dad; I kicked him out yes in the event that he would become a man and go handle his responsibility not so he can come get take care by you. Besides i don't want him in no mess with you because from you were young i know you were a bad boy

Chris: I'm surprise you remember anything about me when you never been home and always to the bottom of a bottle. Then when you home you were to busy beating my ass for shit i didn't even do so of course i would act out

Chris Dad: I already apologized to you for that because i was in a really dark place then and if that wasn't enough some but I'm sorry I don't care.