Chapter 83: KJ Graduation

The eating begin and I must say my food was caring on bad as fuck. We ate and ate until we were stuffed. Next thing I know the door bell was ringing off load so I went to the door it was Dion, Bentley, JB, Terry and Shawn. I was so shocked because these niggas act like they don�t got homes to go to but they came in and ripped up my kitchen with the rest of food. I know these niggas was coming over so I did the right thing by preparing more then enough food. We just eat and shit until the door bell ring again then it was Nate. I was kind of shocked that he was here but I still let him in. Chris was looking at me like WTF he doing here but in the end he was trying to be cool and be a man.

Nate: Wassup niggas I just was passing through thought id stop and hail

Chris: Didn�t you just hail him today outside my shop

Nate: He laughs then he said yea but I was in the area and we were supposed to chill so I just stop by while I was in the area. This my homie right here who been falling off ever since school was closed but we going geting tight again.

Me: Yea this my boy Nate for those who don�t know

Nate; Yea I met most of em but what�s smells good my brother

Me: I cook bey

Nate: I can�t get a plate a

Me: Yea no problem I will scrap you up what left because a herd just run through the kitchen. You want it to stay or you want me wrap it up to go

Nate: Ill chill here man this spurs OKC game look good as fuck and my mom got my son so ill chill for a bit you guys don�t mind.

Chris: Naw bruh you can stay (He said that then he looked at me with a smile because I guess he was trying to say he trusted me. That�s all I wanted from him was for me to be able to prove to him that I love him.
The rest of the night was ok and its was clear he just was my boy so Chris didn�t have nothing to worry about. Not every straight dude into fucking a gay guy some just want be cool and he did tell me a time ago that he was a little lonely and don�t have much friends. We chilled for the night but I�m excited to see how things will turn out for the rest of the summer.

One Week Later

It was about that time for KJ�s graduation and they had a program for them to perform for the audience so he had to wear a little tux and then we had to buy costumes for him. They wanted the parents to sit in front and I�m not a bad father to block his mother out of his life so I invited her but sitting next to her was very awkward. Even though my mom already put in the custody papers and she get visitation rights I still feel un easy about this situation. I feel uneasy probably because it isn�t really set in stone yet or because I don�t really know how it will go now. She was sitting on the side of me as the program was about to start and the graduates walk in. My family was two rows in the back of me and I thought how my sister probably would just snatch her up right now but they kept their cool. They dimmed the lights in the school assembly room then they lined them up at the back with roses. They had to walk to the front , give their parent the roses then give them a kiss and after that take their place on stage. They started to walk in pairs of twos and when it was KJ time I could hear Chris shouting looking sharp little man then my brother saying that�s my nephew. When he reach to the front he looked at me and smiled then he give me one of the rose then smacked me with a kiss everyone say aw. He looked at his mom then he gave her the rose then he went up on stage quickly. I would�ve hoped he showed her some love and I�m not trying to turn him against his mother but my son is smart and he knows the people that does him wrong. She wasn�t saying anything but then she looked at me then leaned in.

Niska: You see how you are raising him? You turning him against his mother I hope you are pleased with yourself! What�s posed me to ever let him stay with you I want him back