Chapter 69: Damians ATL Girl

Damien: Yea we can go hit up a bar not far from here and gets a table. I will tell her come through then I want you to drill her. I want you to see if she into me for my money or she a good girl to talk to man.

Me: Ok cool then let�s go out and see how things go because I�m sure they want to get out and have a little fun in Atlanta anyway (I love Chris cousin and I wanted to help him out and make sure she was the right girl for him because he seem to have really liked her. She looked really good from the picture but she looked like a girl that liked Gucci and all type expensive shit. Her body was looking really good to but he has a good job I just hope she isn�t trying to get to her money. Girls like her like dope boys and when you a dope boy you got a gun and boys to go with it. We went up to our room that we stayed in the last time and Chris Aunt had two roll away cot bed then the sofa in the front room was a bed. I wanted to give the ones who just come for the first time a real bed so I told Chris we going to sleep in the front room. He didn�t really care just as long as I�m sleeping next to him he saying. All us were in the room just getting ready to hit up this bar club up and Chris was looking at me all hot again while I was laying in the bed.

JB: You to aint tired of fucking yet?

Bentley: Mind your business and I want some from you. I got to get bold like my cousin and take it with your fine ass.

Chris: Brother you aint supplying the D on a regular! You a top aren�t you? You got to make sure you bottom needs are met bey

JB: We just had sex last night to mind him getting off here. He does get dick every hour and I be having him sing praise and worship.

Chris: JB you be killing em huh! That�s how you got to do it nigga make em cream.

Bentley: Cousin not you nigga! Don�t swell up his head because it�s already big

JB: You know it big(Everyone just laugh I swear we were having the most fun in this room getting ready to go out)

Chris: I know my baby love how big my ego is (He was looking at me putting on his shirt but I wasn�t even hearing him trying to play hard to get and not to mention how saw I was. He came over to me playing with me while I was sitting on the edge of the bed) What happen baby you miss little man?

Me: I do miss him but I�m just trying to tone you out acting like you is big man in the bed. You know you is come to fast and I does put you to sleep every time (They went bananas when I said that then he started to laugh because he know I was lying then he just jumped on me) Get off of me boy you want play I then iron my clothes and you mashing them up baby behave

Chris: No man you telling me I ain doing the job so I got to make sure you pleased before a next nigga come along and do it (He started kissing me on cheek then I started to brush it off then he put his tongue in mouth. Everyone was watching and he didn�t care he was tonguing me and making me horny as hell. He used his hand then started rubbing my nipples through my shirt they were hard as rock. Chris jumped off of me then he looked at me saying see baby I can make your feel good but I was horny. I layed in the bed waiting on everyone then Chris came back on top of me again and we were fully clothed. He was kissing me and tonguing me good and it was making me so horny. I whispered in his hear saying I want it bad baby but he said we going out when we come home we going to do that. On the side of me in the same bad my brother was all hugged up with Shawn not doing anything but just zoning out everyone and being in the own space. Chris and I stopped talking for a minute to listen in on their conversation to get off.

Shawn: Babe you know your family going to find out about us sooner or later. You see they love Mjay and Chris what making you think they won�t feel the same about us. I mean I be here looking on when you say you aren�t gay and I back you up I do. We live together, always out together , sleep together and the world won�t know because we masculine guys but your mom for sure know about us