Chapter 74: A Change Of Heart

Chris say aunty this had to happen then he shouted I love my boyfriend! He shouted it again saying I love my boyfriend while he was drilling! He said I FUCKING LOVE YOU MJAY! I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT NO ONE SAY! NO ONE IS GOING TO COME AND BREAK US APART! NO FUCKING ONE !I was such in bliss heaven from how deep that dick was I just was saying I love you to but he was just moaning out loud being liberated. I wasn�t shame I was just drunk in love being liberated to so I started to get loud.

He shouted I�m coming Mjay! I was shame then he busted and was like OMG. I was like OMG nigga hurry up finish and get that log out of me because I was started to tense up cause I had already busted. He loved that baby boy movie by the way so he was still acting out asking me if I feel him still.

Chris: You feel me baby? Did you feel that shit?

Me: I feel you!

Chris: Who�s the man? Who the king? He spanked my ass then he said who name on this shit nigga

Me: I don�t know Chris it has my name on it (He grabbed my legs then flipped me over so I was in missionary position with my legs going around his waist. He took his dick which was still hard and he taps my hole then beat it with force. He was hitting my hole saying do I have to rewrite my name in these walls again. He said baby who ass this is then he looked at me serious like he needed to hear me say it but I was playing with him cause he loves it) Chris do you really have to ask me that! You know it been yours and you know your name written deep inside of me (Guys and this is to my bottoms when you got a boyfriend and I�ve said it in my first and second volume never give him everything he wants. Always play hard to get because it not only makes the relationship fun but it makes men want you more especially tops. Never forget we are men and men are like lions we want to hunt for our food not get feed all the time there no thrill to it. So my fellow bottoms please and always make your top work for the cakes and that�s not what he will say but even tops don�t understand it. We are men and we love the chase but when things get too easy to become boring then hence you start to wonder to get that thrill that�s why some cheat. Sometimes I know it�s hard just like me I gave in but most of the time play hard to get trust me it will work in your favour in and in the longevity in your relationship) You got me all saw and shit you really beat it up this time I going to take a shower so we can leave. All this shit going on and we still find time to get a session in then he jumped up saying I�m coming in the shower with you. No Chris I can bath myself you wait right out here baby so I went in the shower to get a quick shower because I was come up.
Chris Insight: (Mjay went into the shower trying to leave me out of everything but the Next thing I know I was pulling the shower curtain open stepping in putting my arms around my baby. I was making him laugh because he knows I can�t get enough of this good shit. I just held him close in the tub just holding mjay tight kissing him on his neck but he didn�t fight me this time. I didn�t want to have sex with him I just wanted to hold him and let him know I�m home safe and here to stay. I hate doing this shit to him because I love him so much but I feel like I keep hurting him. How�s it possible to keep putting the one person you love so much heart in a blender? I was so scared that maybe my time had run out on earth because I�ve done a lot of shit in my life. Even killed a lot of people when I was on my trap shit and its making me scared that one day maybe karma coming for me. I use to be angry dangerous and I thought it was going to be last night but I�m still here and I don�t get it. How can God be so giving to me sending me real love? All those things I�ve done in my life I don�t think I deserve it but I�m so grateful to have someone like Mjay. No one has ever put up with my shit the way he does and it amazes me to and I ask myself why he love me so much. I realize that God was tired of my shit too, that�s why he sent Mjay to me to break me out of that darkness I was in then bring me in sun light. Now I feel so free! I feel free! I just looked at him while he soap up the towel then turned around then started to bath me. I didn�t even ask for it but he just started bathing me and it made me just feel like shouting. What I felt at that moment was indescribable it made wanted to just shout and tell the world. The feeling was so big it wanted to burst out my chest like it wanted to get bigger. I just was kissing on him and he was laughing as he washed my dick then cleaning my ass. It made me horny again because my shit got rock hard from him just touching my body the way he does. My mother always tell me to know if I want be with someone forever ask myself this question. Can you live your entire life without them? My answer is no I can�t so that�s how I know I wasn�t to marry him but it would hurt me if he didn�t want to marry me even though I know he love me. I just am unsure sometimes if he wants to take that step with me if now then when I can wait because I love him but I don�t want wait forever I don�t know what�s going to happen to me in the future with the past I�ve had.

Me: Chris we then clean get out the tub. You here staring into to space baby let�s get ready so we can bounce out of the ATL (We got dressed even put on the same colour I guess we was feeling ourselves then we went out the room with our stuff. Chris Aunt and Damien were already packed with these big bags like they were going away forever. They both called into work and said it was a family emergency then ask for time off and both were up for a Vacation anyway. Dion was just looking on but he isn�t say nothing to me he just was with Omar)

JB: You too? I know you guys are in love and you young and horny but you think yawl couldn�t keep it down then he started to laugh

Chris: No! We will get louder every time

Me: My bad bey shit just happened

Damien parked him and his mom ride in the drive way then they locked up the house. We went to the bank so they both could�ve gotten some money to spend. Chris told them they were str8 but they still wanted money on them. We finally got to the hospital to see pick up Shawn and Terry but I have to say I am really proud of my brother. He really showed me how much he cares about Shawn because no lie I didn�t think they�re relationship was as real. I thought their relationship was just about sex and strong like. Shawn was a bed in a room with the curtain crossed with another patient but we didn�t pay a mine. When we got there Terry was feeding Shawn and just treating him like a king.

Chris Aunt: Aw this is so sweet

Terry: He just smile but kept feeding Shawn

Chris Aunt: Aren�t ashamed no more huh

Terry: No man I never was (My brother lend over and kissed Shawn. Everyone was just saying aw it was so good to see) Oh to answer your question yes he is my boyfriend then a voice started to cough on the other side of the curtain. Chris was standing there then he turn around to take a peek at who it was then he just looked with a smile then pulled back the curtain. The man started to say nurse! Nurse! Nurse! Help! Help me!

Chris: Chill out nigga I aint going do nothing to you (Chris looked at me then tells me come here and when I walked over there I looked the man in the bed. I walked to the other side of the curtain where Chris was standing then looked at the guy face good. This the guy that Chris fought when we were here the last time we were here at the park)

Dude: OMG it�s the boyfriend look don�t kick my ass I�m sorry for what I said that other time

Chris: What you in here for did someone else beat your ass like I did

Dude: I just found out I have Cancer! (He said it then he broke out crying and it I felt really bad for him because cancer isn�t nothing to play with. He looked at Chris then he said look man I�m sorry for what I said about you guys I just freaked out because my father left my mom for a man and it made me angry to see that.

Chris: That�s has nothing to do with me and because you have cancer am I suppose to feel sorry for you. I was being who I am in the park and you hated me for my individuality because of your father that�s wrong I know because I allow my father to change me one time ago. You got to watch how you treat people and watch what you say to people because you don�t know when it�s your time. I�m sorry for beating you so bad but in that moment you deserved it but I accept your apology because you see where you were wrong and I could respect that

Terry: yawl niggas let�s go they brought the wheel chair so we can head out now

Chris: Yea we come now! What�s your name bro

Trevor: My name is Trevor

Chris: Well Trevor takes care of yourself and don�t give up! Good luck with everything (Dude just was crying then Chris shake his hand which I thought was really good of him) Lets go mjay

Me: Good luck with everything! (We left the hospital then made our way to the high way to head back up south but we stopped to the gas station to get some gas but I wanted a few snacks. Pulling up to the gas station a car was there but no one was in it. Out came out of the gas station store was Eva and this fem looking guy walking behind her)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE AND COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! THOSE WHO HAVENT SUBSCRIBE TO ME YET PLEASE DO SO WHATS STOPING YOU FROM IT. NEW CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED LATER BUT FOR NOW INTERACT WITH YOUR BOY! DROP A COMMENT AFTER YOU FINISH READING TO ME!!