Chapter 56: Route To Orlando

I'm so sick of this family treating me like a kid (I was walking up to him then Chris grabbed me while Dion grabbed KJ then we went to the jeep.We went on our way to Orlando while Chris drive he had me in the front seat to keep a eye on me.The loving family that I've known so long ago I don't know why we have to have so many dam secrets.I mean I don't expect everything to be out in the open but for being a father for ten years why didn't he tell his family.Growing up I looked up to my brother and I told him most everything except the fact that I was fucking his bestfriend. The ride was kind of quite but I can hear my son asking questions.

KJ:Where you come from?

Terrell : I come from Cuba

KJ:We is family?

Terrell: Yea we are cousins? How old are you

KJ: I am four I'm going to be five soon and my daddy throwing me a party.You ever been see Mickey Mouse

Terrell: No! You

KJ:Yea my Grammy carry me before and now she caring us again! Daddy I want one of my chip (I had his little back pack in the front with me so I reach in and got him a chip and juice) I want two daddy one for my cousin (I was proud of him already acting like family sharing what he got with his new cousin)

Terrell: Thanks uncle Mjay

Me:No problem you want anything don't be afraid to ask me alright

Terrell: ok (Chris looked at me smiling I guess he trying to say I'm stepping up to the plate and being a man about it.I realize that he ain't do nothing to me so I'm going to start getting to know him and hopefully love him one day just as much as KJ one day)

Dion: In here to quite Jed but guys I don't want fuck up the journey but I hungry as fuck.

Shawn:I'm hungry two!

Omar:Me three!

KJ: Me four (What can I say the little guy cracks us up.The jeep was laughing uncontrollably and it was a great ice breaker from a shocking moment that not to long happened)

Chris: Chris looked at me then he said he know Denny's not far we can sit and eat because ain't no rush to get to Orlando since my mommy was handling everything.

Me:Ok cool then let's go (We took a detour off our original route to get something to eat.We was getting out of the jeep then Terry wanted to talk to Shawn so he grabbed him to go off and talk before we went inside but Shawn pulled his hand away then he said leave me the fuck alone

Shawn:Leave me the fuck alone I can't trust you no more I swear I can't( Him and Terry was arguing by the jeep and Terrell was looking on so I went and got him then we walked inside)

Me:You hungry?

Terrell: Yea I am I ain't eat all day

Me:Your mom ain't feed you?

Terrell: no we just caught the plane all the way here

Me:Oh ok you can order anything you want off the menu ok or I can order for you if you like.What you like to eat what's your favorite food?

Terrell: He smile then he said I love cheese and ham

Me:Cool I love those too what's your favorite movie?

Terrell: I really like Aladdin

Me:Oh so you like them old school cartoons that were my favorites that's wassup.I like Aladdin to so how you doing in school and when is your birthday

Terrell: I'm doing good in school and my birthday is on the first of October

Me: We October babies nephew give me daps! (He dap me then he smile as we walked in Denny's while Terry and Shawn were still outside arguing.He was just looking at Terry I guess cause he was worried cause he thought his father was in trouble.We all got seated then I ordered for Tereelle and KJ.Shawn came inside then he ordered something then Terry came after him and Shawn still did look really mad.Dion and Omar was playing lovy dovy eating out each other plate and shit when the food came.